BMD AAU17U tryout

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BMD AAU17U tryout

Post by BMD on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:51 am

Hello my name is Coach B and I have a girls basketball AAU basketball tryout Tuesday march12th @Regina Pacis School for 6:00pm and Sunday March 17th @falstaff community center for 4:30pm. The BMD Academy is a Basketball Development program enhancing Your Basketball Skills at an elite level as well as teaching young women independence.We emphasize the importance of academics,lifeskills an encourage young student-athletes to positively embrace being female basketball players. The bmdacademy is a prep program for girls seeking an athletic scholarship in Canada or US.So we provide life-skill workshops SAT Prep and major exposure through playing in some of the best tournaments in the US and ELITE Competition with-in GTA. Please pass this on to anyone interested in being in an upcoming outanding program.

USA Tournaments we are invited to:
Buffalo Storm(march)
Boo Willams(april)
DC Nationals(TBA)
Commotion of the Ocean(Rhode Island)-July
These are Just to name a few!

Please Contact Brittney Miller at 416-554-8207 or at Bmdacademy13@gmail.com for any information as well if there are any teams wanting to setup a friendly scrimmage please contact me as well thank you God Bless!

BMD
Freshman

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum