Curt McLean-CMSPORTS is a fraud. Beware!

Go down

Curt McLean-CMSPORTS is a fraud. Beware!

Post by Alwaysthetruth on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:24 pm

I have a problem with a nobody that come to coaches to promote tournaments that are not affiliated with any school, other than themselves.

Your grammar sucks but yet you try to promote yourself. Do it in the club basketball forum (not the high school forum).

You cannot have high school teams playing in clubs teams in the same tournament.

You cannot have a high school tournament playing prep teams vs regular regular high schools (you can but not fair, no insurance)

You cannot run an all-Ontario junior tournament when you have no Principal, AD, teacher, regional bodies, provincial bodies support.

You cannot run high school tournament feb 22,23, when many team seasons are over and over or are in playoffs, just so you can fill your pockets.

Word is, you have been turned down by at least 6 high schools trying to run a tournament through them (free permit) just so all the money goes to you.

I hope the people at St. Augustine know what you are up to.

Ps. You run polls that make no sense. Clean up your writing and your schemes and maybe these high school coaches, parents and students-athletes will trust you. It's for the kids not your pocket. Go run a club tournament or a summer tournament in your name.

Alwaysthetruth signing off.

Alwaysthetruth
Freshman

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Curt McLean-CMSPORTS is a fraud. Beware!

Post by HoopsHypeCA on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 am

We support CM sports and their endeavors.

Athlete Institutes, Bill Crothers etc should toss it up with DY's & Campions regularly.

This is not about a medal, or champ photo in HOOPTOWN GTA its about development.

Also the JBC about TIME!

HoopsHypeCA
Freshman

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseline King on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Alwaysthetruth wrote:I have a problem with a nobody that come to coaches to promote tournaments that are not affiliated with any school, other than themselves.

Your grammar sucks but yet you try to promote yourself. Do it in the club basketball forum (not the high school forum).

You cannot have high school teams playing in clubs teams in the same tournament.

You cannot have a high school tournament playing prep teams vs regular regular high schools (you can but not fair, no insurance)

You cannot run an all-Ontario junior tournament when you have no Principal, AD, teacher, regional bodies, provincial bodies support.

You cannot run high school tournament feb 22,23, when many team seasons are over and over or are in playoffs, just so you can fill your pockets.

Word is, you have been turned down by at least 6 high schools trying to run a tournament through them (free permit) just so all the money goes to you.

I hope the people at St. Augustine know what you are up to.

Ps. You run polls that make no sense. Clean up your writing and your schemes and maybe these high school coaches, parents and students-athletes will trust you. It's for the kids not your pocket. Go run a club tournament or a summer tournament in your name.

Alwaysthetruth signing off.

I COMPLETELY AGREE. Curt has recently created Mississauga Knight Brothers Keepers 2003 team and parents have complained of promises not kept, games that he deliberately not registered just to keep more of the  money to himself. he has also try to charge transportation out of other peoples expenses. charged a player $200+ when it was actually just $90. Gave the team old jersey from a previous team he bamboozled and passed it down as new (jersey were torn, and numbers where not matching). I've heard much more from parents and I would just leave it that.

im not sure how one can support someone that rips off kids for personal gain. I know people need to make a living but you have to earn it the right one way. Curt Maclean is fuelled by greed and  is a complete fraud so if he approaches you, please politely say no thanks. I hope this guy changes before he rips off the wrong kid.

This guy is tarnishing organization like Miss. Knighs and BrothersKeepers  

PARENTS PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE!. its hard enough to keep your kids away from trouble by keeping them in Ball to end up dealing with losers like this Curt.

Baseline King
Freshman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum