SBA AAU Program

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBA AAU Program

Post by SBA BLues on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:39 pm

SBA BLUES AAU PROGRAM

SBA is proud to announce that it will be launching tryouts for BLUES ELITE AAU program. Years of hard work and dedication has established SBA as the premier basketball organization in Southern Ontario.  The BLUES ELITE AAU program will set the bar for other organizations to aim to reach. The Club is very excited for what the future has in store for everyone involved with SBA.

SBA BLUES has a very rich history that demonstrates the strength of its basketball organization. Alumni of The SBA BLUES include current NBA players Kelly Olynyk and Cory Joseph, rising NCAA standouts Daniel Mullings, Jason Calliste, Maurice Walker, Troy Joseph and Negus Webster-Chan. In addition, Toronto legends Devoe Joseph, Tyrone Mattison, Papa Oppong, Justin Dennis and Olu Famutini have played for the SBA Blues. The Club is dedicated to excellence and the Blues' players reflect that characteristic.

The goal of BLUES AAU program is to create an environment where the players receive optimum exposure. To ensure this goal is met, players will have access to preeminent training, participate in the best tournaments across North America, and coached on how to excel at the highest levels. As a demonstration of the Club's commitment to excellence, former Head Coach of the Toronto Raptors, Butch Carter has been added to the AAU program as a Senior Advisor. He is an invaluable source of knowledge, adds tremendous amount of experience and will be integral to everything that the Club does regarding AAU. SBA BLUES ELITE defines what it means to be successful at the AAU level.

Initial Try-out Information:

Session I

Saturday March 22nd, 2014

Grades 11 -12,  9 am Registration, 9:30 - 11:30 am Tryout at Blessed Pope John Paul II CSS, 685 Military Trail, Scarborough
Grades 9 -10, 12 noon Registration, 12:30 - 2:30 pm Tryout, Sir Winston Churchill CI, 2239 Lawrence Ave. East, Scarborough (Upper Gym)

Session II

Saturday March 29th, 2014

Grades 11 -12,  9 am Registration, 9:30 - 11:30 am Tryout, Blessed Pope John Paul II CSS, 685 Military Trail, Scarborough
Grades 9 -10, 12 noon Registration, 12:30 - 2:30 pm Tryout, Sir Winston Churchill CI,2239 Lawrence Ave. East, Scarborough

For more information:

Contact Coach Kareem Fearon
Phone: 416 803 8006
Email: kareem.fearon@gmail.com

SBA BLues
Freshman

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2013-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SBA AAU Program

Post by OnCourtCoach on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Though the tryouts past can I still come out for the team? Please let me know thanks.

OnCourtCoach
Freshman

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SBA AAU Tryouts

Post by SBA BLues on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:47 am

OnCourtCoach wrote:Though the tryouts past can I still come out for the team? Please let me know thanks.

For update on SBA AAU future tryouts, etc please contact: Coach Fearon @ kareem.fearon@gmail.com

SBA BLues
Freshman

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2013-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum