HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

NORTH POLE HOOPS SHOWCASE?

Coach Dom
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2015-06-23

NORTH POLE HOOPS SHOWCASE? Empty NORTH POLE HOOPS SHOWCASE?

Post by Coach Dom Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:10 am

They promise exposure, and quality instructors. Both of which were lacking at this overcrowded event
    It would be hard to come across scouts/college coaches in an empty gym (specifically during the Top Prospects games).
    During the first 2 days of drills, rather than review and teach the kids, many of the instructors were talking and laughing with eachother. This is the focus you're teaching the youth?
    The kids wound up having a couple short scrimmages, grade 7's and grade 12's all thrown in together. Make any sense?

I would suggest you save your $200, and use it for a well organized and beneficial camp in the US. After a weekend with NPH, you'll be left feeling you were ripped off.
    ProBaller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2012-03-21

NORTH POLE HOOPS SHOWCASE? Empty Re: NORTH POLE HOOPS SHOWCASE?

Post by ProBaller Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:42 pm

NPH is closely tied with CYBL, the CNIT is coming up in 2 weeks. I heard the grade 8 will be at hoopdome while the (I guess) High school players will be at Haber in Burlington. Let's see how many scouts shows up at Hoopdome.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:51 pm