HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

5 posters

USA Junior National Michigan/Canada

Ball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

USA Junior National Michigan/Canada Empty USA Junior National Michigan/Canada

Post by Ball Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:00 am

Do you know anybody that has been invited to this competition? They recruit the top players from your region and invite you to come play for possible scholorship opportunities and more recognition. I just wanted to know if anybody from the GTA or York Region has been invited.
    bigballa43
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

USA Junior National Michigan/Canada Empty Re: USA Junior National Michigan/Canada

Post by bigballa43 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 am

Its not that great. Often its tier 2 calibur players getting the invitation from what i heard. The competition there is not that great and the coaches that are recruiting are usually juco. Usually it requires money too soo personally i dont think its something worth while and does not have much of a benefit unless you want to attend a juco. In the end it depends on if you want a juco education. there are players that have gone through juco to d1 but i dont think many players in york reigon this year would be capable of doing that me being a york region player.
    greenlight
    Freshman

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2008-07-15

USA Junior National Michigan/Canada Empty Re: USA Junior National Michigan/Canada

Post by greenlight Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:08 pm

lol worthless... they send that letter to erryone who has ever led their team in scorin in 1 game.. so its a waste of time, competition talent level is low and usually it's schools that wont even offer full schollys
    Ballatitian 23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by Ballatitian 23 Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Real Talk. I've Read What People Have Said About The Junior Nationals, And All I've Seen Was Negative Feedback Last Year. Then When It Was Time For Me To Get My Letter, I Went And Wish I Could Give Positive Feedback, But, There's Nothing Really That Good I Can Say, Unless We Were Talking About The Hotel. silent
    two3-higher than a star
    Freshman

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post by two3-higher than a star Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:38 pm

every1 gets dat letter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am