HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM

Poll

Do you think game film or mixtapes can help a player get to the next level?

[ 6 ]
    PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM Bar_left86%PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM Bar_right [86%] 
    [ 1 ]
    PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM Bar_left14%PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM Bar_left0%PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Toronto Highlight Tapes
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2017-12-08

PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM Empty PLAYERS LOOKING FOR MIXTAPES / COACHES LOOKING FOR GAME FILM

Post by Toronto Highlight Tapes Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:26 am

Good morning!

Here are a few links to what a full mixtape would look like:

Mike Demagus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q94baA1dk4g
    Reggie Williams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJrvhWHlzX8

My name is Nidun Chandrakumar and I am contacting you representing @TorontoHighlightTapes. My goal as a former CIS basketball player is to put Canadian basketball players on the map. From personal experiences I struggled to find someone that would come down to my games to take proper footage that I could use for recruiting purposes. While playing basketball, I found a passion in film making and quickly put my two favourite things together. I now run my own business where I can film game film for coaches and make mixtapes for players to get them the exposure they are looking for. I am sending you this message on the belief that this can benefit coaches and players greatly. If you are interested please feel free to contact me through Instagram DM or send me an email at nidun_c@hotmail.com for more info!

Instagram: @TorontoHighlightTapes

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm