HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+5
i love ball
Cant stop me 23
NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
jt
Ronson
9 posters

Grandy Glaze- The Energizer Bunny

Ronson
    Freshman

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Grandy Glaze- The Energizer Bunny Empty Grandy Glaze- The Energizer Bunny

Post by Ronson Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Story on Grandy Glaze out of Brampton, ON: "The Energizer Bunny"

http://www.slamonline.com/online/college-hs/high-school/2010/04/the-energizer-bunny/

This kid is a beast! He's going to be makin' some noise this upcoming season at Notre Dame Prep!
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Grandy Glaze- The Energizer Bunny Empty Re: Grandy Glaze- The Energizer Bunny

Post by jt Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm

“Where I’m from, (Brampton, ON) where I started playing basketball everybody goes hard. We play in the winter time in snow, if it’s raining we’re playing in the rain, we just play and everybody goes hard. Go hard or go home,” he says. “You really can’t do anything in life with a half-hearted effort.”

B Town where every man be hustlin and on the grind 24/7. Might look pretty from the outside but what you all really know about what goes on in the hood.
    NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by NEVAQUITNEVALOSE Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 pm

JT just shutup. Maybe you have to go hard in brampton cuz everyone is playing that 'i dont know how to move my feet so ill just push you and hold you' style of defense.
    Cant stop me 23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post by Cant stop me 23 Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

lol what hood brampton is not a hood tahaha
    i love ball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Post by i love ball Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 pm

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha yea its sooooooo tough and hood in b-town.......average household income is 30,000 dollars higher than scarborough's

once again jt has proven himself to be riding the _____ of brampton guys......i bet he belonged at dyouville too
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:15 pm

"average household income is 30,000 dollars higher than scarborough's"

Dont hate cuz we got the flow, we on the paper chase thats how we do. Step up ur game and enter the ghetto fab life. We got the paper but we still gully and aint afraid to bang with anyone that wants to start up, what you all know about how manz are grindin on Sandalwood Strip.
    CentreCourt
    Freshman

Number of posts : 172
    Registration date : 2009-08-25

Post by CentreCourt Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 pm

JT is starting to sound like whatupdawg's illegitimate step child.
    acie earl 55
    acie earl 55
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 312
    Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by acie earl 55 Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:03 am

Just like the Dawg, but instead of Bow Wow Wow ist Bra Wah Wah! And kinda like that annoying Energizer Bunny too. . . keeps going and going. (Well, not going on at OFSAA though)
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by BallingIsMyHobbie Mon May 10, 2010 2:16 pm

LOL THE HOOD? HAAAAA
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Grandy Glaze is a very hardworking kid who has potential to shine in d1 schools in the states,but if he stayed at campion ,campion would have one a ropssa title already, with tychon carter,jordan clennon jaidan mcdonald and him ,but most btown manz that play ball and take it seriously leave to go prep or reach to toronto schools that's why schools in brampton (not missisauga) never go far in ofsaa and its because half of the players that live on the sandlewood strip leave btown.The only schools that's doing it in all of peel is campion and d,youville, but it' sad that so many players leave there district to play some place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 am