HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

Tramar Sutherland signs with Univ of Arkansas-Little Rock!

Coach Melnik
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 370
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Tramar Sutherland signs with Univ of Arkansas-Little Rock! Empty Tramar Sutherland signs with Univ of Arkansas-Little Rock!

Post by Coach Melnik Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 pm

2008 Fr Henry Carr graduate Tramar Sutherland, a sophomore at South Plains College, has signed a national letter of intent to continue his post-secondary studies and basketball career at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock. The Trojans compete in the West Division of the Sun Belt Conference.

Tramar was also awarded two post season accolades. The 6'3" shooting guard, was given the team's "Mr Hustle Award" and "Academic Award", a testament to his devotion to development, both academically and on the court!

As a freshman, Tramar was a WJCAC All Conference Honourable Mention and a member of the Honour Roll both semesters!

I will have more information when an official press release is made.

Congratulations and best of luck Tramar!

Coach Melnik
    i love ball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Tramar Sutherland signs with Univ of Arkansas-Little Rock! Empty Re: Tramar Sutherland signs with Univ of Arkansas-Little Rock!

Post by i love ball Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:49 pm

i assume ur looking for some credit for this?
    NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Tramar Sutherland signs with Univ of Arkansas-Little Rock! Empty Re: Tramar Sutherland signs with Univ of Arkansas-Little Rock!

Post by NEVAQUITNEVALOSE Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:24 pm

i love ball wrote:i assume ur looking for some credit for this?
    How does that mean hes looking for credit? When Coach Clement posted about Ashton and Maurice how come you didnt say the same thing about him?
    stangscoach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-12-22

Post by stangscoach Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:46 pm

I agree with NEVA.
    Give the Coach a break. Every time one of my former players does something well, I want other people to share in their good news. He doesn't want credit. He's just happy for Tramar. People like you are why TO basketball has so many problems. Criticism of someone does nothing at all. Do something yourself to better the situation. Anyone can criticize. It takes a real man to do something constructive. As my passed on father used to say to me, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 am