HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

5 posters

GL Roberts Tournament - Championship Game Results

GL Tourney
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-01-15

GL Roberts Tournament - Championship Game Results Empty GL Roberts Tournament - Championship Game Results

Post by GL Tourney Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm

St. Mike's 57 (R. Case, 15), Notre Dame (Ajax) 54 (Davion Parnsalu, 23)

Notre Dame had a lead of as much as 18 points in the 3rd quarter, but the great shooting of St. Mikes helped them catch up to be within 5 by the start of the 4th quarter. Both teams played very well throughout which made it a very interesting game. I'd like to congratulate St. Mike's for the impressive victory and hardwork, but also Notre Dame for being the underdogs coming into this game and being able to obtain an impressive lead throughout.
    I.PUT.IN.WORK
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

GL Roberts Tournament - Championship Game Results Empty Re: GL Roberts Tournament - Championship Game Results

Post by I.PUT.IN.WORK Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 am

Who else was in the tourney and who were the top 3 performers in the Finals(both teams)? Sucks that I missed this game.
    khaygee
    khaygee
    Freshman

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-09-21

GL Roberts Tournament - Championship Game Results Empty Re: GL Roberts Tournament - Championship Game Results

Post by khaygee Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Definitely want to send a shout out to St.Mike's combo guard Kaion Grant for dropping 14pts in the fourth quarter alone to help seal the game and the championship.
    outside_stinga
    Freshman

Number of posts : 129
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by outside_stinga Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:43 pm

I take it, no other decent teams were in this tournament. Since no other results were posted
    DurhamBaller23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 132
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

Post by DurhamBaller23 Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 pm

^ Lol yeah, i think J Clarke and Pine ridge were in it though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:09 pm