HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+4
Prime Time
Yorkregionballer
JackieMoon33
Hoopin
8 posters

[b]Ty Stewart-Nelson at Father Henry Carr?[/b]

Hoopin
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-02-11

[b]Ty Stewart-Nelson at Father Henry Carr?[/b] Empty [b]Ty Stewart-Nelson at Father Henry Carr?[/b]

Post by Hoopin Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 pm

I heard Ty left d'Youville because the coaches were bad? What is wrong with the coaching system at d'Youville? They are surely struggling this season. They had a horrible loss at the Rimrocker by 2 points and there coach cost them a stupid technical by walking on the court, and letting Holy Trinity score 2 free points. We shall see if they win ROPSSA this year. Although, they are starting to pick up with a strong showing at the All Catholcs beating Goetz and St. Mikes. Watching Carr next year will be exciting seeing the two young stars Ty and Jalen play together. Carr will be another strong force next year. I hope to see them winning every tournament they enter. Ty is a great player and will succeed everywhere he goes. As for d'Youville I wish them the best.
    JackieMoon33
    Freshman

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

[b]Ty Stewart-Nelson at Father Henry Carr?[/b] Empty Re: [b]Ty Stewart-Nelson at Father Henry Carr?[/b]

Post by JackieMoon33 Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 pm

@Hoopin - are you Ty's dad?
    Yorkregionballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

[b]Ty Stewart-Nelson at Father Henry Carr?[/b] Empty Re: [b]Ty Stewart-Nelson at Father Henry Carr?[/b]

Post by Yorkregionballer Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 am

JackieMoon33 wrote:@Hoopin - are you Ty's dad?

lol
    Prime Time
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 343
    Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by Prime Time Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:15 am

[quote="JackieMoon33"]@Hoopin - are you Ty's dad?[/quote]

I agree with "JackieMoon33".....you sound like Ty's dad. If your son is a young star....how come people do not hear much about him....Is he on Team Ontario?

I heard that the senior coach at d'Youville is one of the best coaches in the province....is this not true?

hoopin.....you wish d'Youville well......but you begin by talking smack about their coaches.....
    basketball IQ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 121
    Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by basketball IQ Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 am

I will not agree or disagree, but if speculations are correct, and this is a parent lashing out why do u need to broadcast your son's future on a basketball blog? I mean if Ty is transferring schools, that is a in home decision and a decision that is in best interest for your son.

As for Henry Carr, of course that's the school your son will transfer to because his rep coach is there, fine, so let me ask the question back to you...Why didnt Ty play much this year? injury? Academics? parental decision, never say its a Coaches fault, he is putting his time and effort into these kids. maybe your year wasn't as successful as it could have been, them are the breaks, but i do hope that the move is a successful move,
    Henry Carr, great program.

Good luck next year

Another peel player lost and gone to TDCAA
    Hoopin
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2011-02-11

Post by Hoopin Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:15 am

I'm not Ty's dad .. Just a fan of Jr. Basketball.
    guesswho
    guesswho
    Freshman

Number of posts : 123
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by guesswho Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:16 pm

either way hoopin, somethings are better left unsaid. Perhaps just letting Ty move on without the post would have advoided the comments you probably did not really want to hear.
    Mu2
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 390
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by Mu2 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Who? haha, definitely the coach, dad, or son with the quote "as for d'Youville I wish them the best" --> plus a new account to broadcast

Coaching problems? Don't they have the best basketball program in peel? (in recent years)

They won junior and senior last year
    Finalist in bantam and junior the year before, won senior

I heard they having morning shoots everyday, a senior basketball class plus spring and summer workouts.

I heard rumors of a grade 10 basketball class

I'm sure Jalen is good enough to move up to senior next year, no? (Team Ontario kid). therefore they wouldn't be playing at junior together.
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 pm

haha carr jacking another peel player, btw jalen is peel too just like half the junior team, dont worry they will all bail by their senior season, thats why carr sucks at senior only always good at junior cuz they lose all their peel players after junior as they go to prep in states

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:24 am