HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

Cory Joseph to tag along and enter NBA Draft!!!

Ronson
    Freshman

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Cory Joseph to tag along and enter NBA Draft!!! Empty Cory Joseph to tag along and enter NBA Draft!!!

Post by Ronson Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 pm

NBA DRAFT: First Tristan Thompson, Now Cory Joseph? - http://t.co/DP5iJaT

WOWZERS! I don't think many ppl were expecting this.
    petro
    petro
    Senior

Number of posts : 1021
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Cory Joseph to tag along and enter NBA Draft!!! Empty Re: Cory Joseph to tag along and enter NBA Draft!!!

Post by petro Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Not surprised by TT... wish he would stay at Texas for another year but I totally get why he would leave... his stock has never been higher and is a guaranteed first round pick and maybe lottery

Cory on the other hand... not sure why he would do this... I love his game and he totally has NBA potential... staying in TExas for another year would only help him his NBA game - going into the NBA now might only hurt his NBA game.

Not sure about the credibility of this article... only thing I like about it is that it does say he is not signing with an agent and hopefully Cory is only declaring for the draft to test the waters and by not signing he will maintain his eligability.
    bruins
    bruins
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-08-14

Cory Joseph to tag along and enter NBA Draft!!! Empty Re: Cory Joseph to tag along and enter NBA Draft!!!

Post by bruins Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:47 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2011/news/story?id=6408508

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am