HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+7
Conner'sJORDAN
rerun
coachhopps
Coach Bob
minihotsauce
bonez07
EYE OF A TIGER
11 posters

Don Bosco knocks off #12 Pine Ridge?

EYE OF A TIGER
    Freshman

Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

Don Bosco knocks off #12 Pine Ridge? Empty Don Bosco knocks off #12 Pine Ridge?

Post by EYE OF A TIGER Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:40 pm

it's true Don Bosco defeated #12 Pine Ridge @ West Humber Vikings Invitational in the Semi's how did this happen?
    bonez07
    Freshman

Number of posts : 185
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Don Bosco knocks off #12 Pine Ridge? Empty Re: Don Bosco knocks off #12 Pine Ridge?

Post by bonez07 Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:43 pm

I seen some of their players, don't know if they were starters, but they were nice.
    minihotsauce
    Freshman

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2008-11-02

Don Bosco knocks off #12 Pine Ridge? Empty Re: Don Bosco knocks off #12 Pine Ridge?

Post by minihotsauce Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Don Bosco is a good team, just underated!
    Congrats to them on defeatin Pine Ridge, at least now I'll start taking them seriously
    EYE OF A TIGER
    Freshman

Number of posts : 161

Post by EYE OF A TIGER Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Don Bosco still lost in the final seconds to a George Harvey team that just racked up there 2nd tournament championship in less than a month! and is proven to be a big contender in the west.

George Harvey will now be taken seriously and so is Don Bosco

I dont know whats happening in Durham with Pine Ridge (missing players, ect..) you cant make excuses forever, before you get exposed in this long basketball season and Don Bosco just exposed yall ( comment "ReRun")

Last edited by EYE OF A TIGER on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    minihotsauce
    Freshman

Post by minihotsauce Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:59 pm

EYE OF THE TIGER
    were you there, could you tell me the final score and what happened in like the last minutes
    Coach Bob
    Freshman

Number of posts : 47

Post by Coach Bob Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Wow Congradulations to Coach Hopkins and the Don Bosco Eagles vary impressive win. Last year almost making 3A OFSAA, this year looks promising. Good Luck on the rest of your season
    coachhopps
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by coachhopps Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Thank you Coach Bob the guys have worked very hard this year and we hope to build on last year's accomplishments. Best of luck to you and your team this up coming season.
    minihotsauce
    Freshman

Post by minihotsauce Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:25 pm

coach hopps
    can you post the results?
    rerun
    Senior

Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by rerun Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 am

There are no excuses at all. Pine Ridge has lost a lot of games this year. I'm just stating a fact that they don't function well at all if they're missing key players. I heard Don Bosco played really well, they are really disciplined and well coached so congratulations to them. It seems like them and George Harvey are some upcoming programs in the GTA. That's a good thing! I also heard that the Felix Adjei on Don Bosco is a really, good player that no one really knows anything about. I hope some college coaches and University coaches take notice of his talents.
    Conner'sJORDAN
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by Conner'sJORDAN Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:10 pm

I heard Bosco has two sick philipino twins and a sick light skin Somalian forword......I hope to see them play for my own eyes soon.... ANd i also heard about Felix adjei too and He has Crazy Bounce
    rerun
    Senior

Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by rerun Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Championship Final

George Harvey 57 Don Bosco 49

Semi Final

Don Bosco 58 Pine Ridge 56 ( I think not 100% sure)

I heard that Felix Adjei scored with no time left. They disallowed the basket and put him on the line for 2 shots instead and he sank both shots.
    warriorsball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by warriorsball Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:47 pm

pine ridge is sick
    they lost to loyola oakville by 12
    nuttin_but_net
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by nuttin_but_net Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:35 am

bosco only beat johnson by 4
    OnlyTheTruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by OnlyTheTruth Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 am

Felix is a RAW underground player ... he isnt out there yet because he is playing on bosco .. if he was playing on a team that gets swung around alot he would be a BIG name player .. he is the reason why bosco has a thread on Hooptown right now ..dont sleep on this kid
    Coach Mike
    Freshman

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by Coach Mike Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:17 am

Bosco won again today ... over Charbonnel... entering the Seneca Tournament this weekend... opening game vs West Humber... should be a good match up if WH has all of their players back... either way this is gonna be a great test for the Bosco team

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm