HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+17
Baller54321
ak22
Up&Comer
maple kid
S.S
caddykid5
Finshstrong
Kassius123
balla_1
VCforMVP
bronbron23
tart11
wcbasketball
CoachImgrund
franchise24
Tila_Tequila
Arpankumar4
21 posters

BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS?

Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS? Empty BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS?

Post by Arpankumar4 Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:51 pm

I know we havent seen great ball out of them since the Andre McPherson and Mark left. However, this year 2008-2009 the junior boys basketball team aint doing to bad. Record 4-2 in exhibition and 1-0 so far after beating thornlea. Second in the keswick tournament. im not saying we will win it all, but we are a team to look out for, dont count us out. yes i am on the team. Look out for number 4, Arpan Kumar, with the goggles Cool

Comments? dont hate please, just tryin to support bayview.
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS? Empty Re: BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS?

Post by Tila_Tequila Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:35 am

look forward to playing you, you guys only beat thornlea by like 7

i am from thornhill
    franchise24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2008-07-20

BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS? Empty Re: BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS?

Post by franchise24 Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:28 pm

bayviews trash man cant come on hooptown and boost ur squad and ur on self have more class then that
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:45 pm

[quote="Tila_Tequila"]look forward to playing you, you guys only beat thornlea by like 7

i am from thornhill[/quote]

yeah man, look forward to playing you guys too, I think we are at home. See you on Wednesday i think... hope to have a great game!
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:47 pm

[quote="franchise24"]bayviews trash man cant come on hooptown and boost ur squad and ur on self have more class then that[/quote]

Listen dude Im repping my school and stating a positive opinion. Saying that I have no class makes absoultely no sense because I clearly said that we might not be a championship team but we are a team to look out for, and I do have pride enough to say that about my team. Your actually the one with no class coming onto an online forum and talking smack about a school team calling them "trash" think about what you just said...
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by CoachImgrund Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 pm

I agree.

Arpan isn't boosting, he's showing pride in his school.

Those are two totally different things.
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Post by Tila_Tequila Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:15 pm

looks like it will be a good game, we beat thornlea today by 41 , Score was 80-39
    wcbasketball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by wcbasketball Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:21 pm

Hey Arpan, there is nothing wrong with supporting your school. You don't hide behind a fake name and you seem to be very positive. I have not read you boost to a point where it is dumb so keep supporting your school.
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Thank you to coach and wcbasketball, lool good going tila_tequila, seems like you guys are relly good! Look forward to our game!
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937

Post by tart11 Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Arpan keep fighting for Bayview....I saw you guys play. I think you can beat Vaughan! Are you number 4 on Bayview cause I thought you were really good! You ate everybody's food!!!!!
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by bronbron23 Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:31 pm

woahh beat vaughn? come on man lets talk serious now
    VCforMVP
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by VCforMVP Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 pm

cmon man thats like me saying before that richmond green was the best in york and i was just joking
    your clearly not
    balla_1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

Post by balla_1 Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:36 pm

tart11,
    you obviously dont know much..
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937

Post by tart11 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Well, everyone can have their own opinion. Just keeping it real.
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by bronbron23 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:28 pm

yea everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, but you say your keeping it real? by saying "I think you can beat vaughn?" how is that keeping it real? bayview came 3rd in their division and their division wasnt even that strong...keep it real by saying they'll win tier 2 or something not saying you think there gonna beat vaughn. you can't even compare them
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:25 pm

thanks a lot for the support tart!!! and yes I am number 4. thanks a lot for your support again! Smile

Bronbron23: We are tier 1 first of all. and sure we played some bad games and our divison was pretty weak (im not gonna lie) but its also true that there were off court problems that you guys dont know about and we need to work these kinks out. we lost to some teams we should prolly murked. Its okay. i acept it cause i cant go back and change the past. After our win on richmond hill we have gelled a bit more as a team and we are beggining to show the chemistry we had early in the season. We will surprise a few people I hope. you as everyone is entitiled to theri opiinion which i must respect.
    Kassius123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2008-12-20

Post by Kassius123 Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 pm

yooo, bayview is shiit,, and #4 is garbage dog, dont think ur good
    Finshstrong
    Freshman

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Finshstrong Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:55 pm

yo that kid is . arpan with the googgles , if im right he played for the OBA team for silver knights he has no J or post moves .
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:57 pm

Lol kassius.. thanks for ur opinion... I love haters so keep hating.. it only makes me wanna push more.. infact. next time hate harder thanks!

finishstrong: I didn't play in rep cause i had off court issues lol. I did play with them but i got 0 minutes and I was not fond of the coach. It was a waste of a year and I did not play well. However in higih school I am playing much better. You better believe I have a j... tat I can tell you. as far as post moves. Im 5'11 and can post up many big men so dont take taht away from me either. Watch a bayview game and lemme know after that. but dont bring up one of my worst years BEFORE and try to use that against me...
    caddykid5
    caddykid5
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by caddykid5 Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Get em'
    Arpan
    did u beat thornhill?
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 am

Caddykid: hey, we led them all through the game, then we just broke down for some reason. we let their point guard penetrate and break our defense and kick it out to open players. We will be ready for them next time. Like ive said before, we played really bad in the games. We lost to teams we shouldn't have lost to but this is our first year with these group of guys on the same team. We are styll getting used to it. We didnt have a great division, we shoulda went 5-0 but we just had some nervous break dwons or something. But we have now gotten our swagger back and believe we will surprise a few people... We will suprise a few people in the tier 1 rankings. believe that.
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Post by Tila_Tequila Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:38 am

ROFL. You never led the game buddy, we beat u by 14, and yes our point guard did kill you, but dont even think for a second you had us.
    VCforMVP
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by VCforMVP Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 am

wow arpan thinking he wil surprise some peoplein york region is a joke by beating suss teams like thornhill and thornlea.

try facing teams like MT Eastern Carr Oakwood and Pope and then see how much your boosting yoru team abotu surprising people
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Tila: we led you through the first and second.. then we let ur pg just penetrate and kick out. Im not saying u guys are a bad team dude. im just saying WE shoulda played better. you guys beat us fair and square..

VC: what in the hell... ok vc im boosting? happy now. i cant TRY to face these teams if they dont set up matches. Like, i cant just GO PLAY THEM... honestly... so you need to know what your saying. boosting by saying we might surprise a few people? thats not a boost.
    Finshstrong
    Freshman

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by Finshstrong Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:32 pm

this man is gettin roasted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:57 am