HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

1999 5'6 PG/SG/SF looking for a rep team

_awaiz
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-03-22

1999 5'6 PG/SG/SF looking for a rep team Empty 1999 5'6 PG/SG/SF looking for a rep team

Post by _awaiz Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:37 pm

I am a 5'6 PG/SG and SF on a good day, looking for a rep team in Brampton. I have a left hand AND right hand jump shot. I can drive to the hoop and pass the ball effectively and I know the fundamentals of basketball as I have been playing with high school players since the age of 8. I am also athletic and can jump way above my age average as I am only 5'6 and can touch the backboard on a 10 foot net. I plan on bringing my best attitude and effort as well as being a leader and a great team player that will do as the coach says and show responsibility, discipline, respect and a great work ethic. I practice at least 3-4 hours a day during the summer when the weather is nice. I dislike losing, so I will do everything possible to make my team win. I promise to bring my 100% effort and I look forward to playing basketball on a rep team as I have a great passion for basketball.
    Thank you,

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am