HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

Etobicoke Exhibition Game

MrTaylor
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2016-11-15

Etobicoke Exhibition Game Empty Etobicoke Exhibition Game

Post by MrTaylor Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello everyone, I coach the Junior Girls Basketball team at Father Redmond Secondary School at Lakeshore and Kipling. We are a B-division (Tier 2) team, that lost today in the semi-final of our league but would like to keep playing! We could cover $50 of the $82.50 that it costs for 1 referee using TABO if a team is willing to come to our building. In the past we've also picked up two-$10 gift cards (Tims/Sport Chek) for exhibition games and have had teams line up and declare a player of the game from opposing teams - it's a great "friendly" touch.

If you are interested please message me so we can compare/see how our teams match up, and so that we can work out a time/place. Please only inquire if you think it would be a good match and not an easy match.

Cheers!
    CoachJaison
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2017-09-10

Etobicoke Exhibition Game Empty Re: Etobicoke Exhibition Game

Post by CoachJaison Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:44 am

Good morning.

If you are still coaching the junior girls team this year at Father Redmond and are looking for an exhibition game this year, I coach the Toronto Triple Threat U15 (Grade 9) team and would be interested.

Thank you.

Jaison King
    Head Coach
    Toronto Triple Threat U15 Girls
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by CoachImgrund Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Sorry to jump off this, but we’d be interested in a game (from either of you). I’m coaching the Jr Girls at Sacred Heart in Newmarket, ON.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm