HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Basketball Boot Camp

Coach Gladiator
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Basketball Boot Camp Empty Basketball Boot Camp

Post by Coach Gladiator Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm

On October 30th and 31st, 2010 from 10-4pm Coach Andry Sola and Coach Darren Mclinton will hold a basketball boot camp from ages 10 and up. There will be fundamental skill development, shooting drills, and games. It will be held at Corpus Christi Secondary School in Burlington located on Upper Middle Rd, between Appelby and Burloak. Coach Sola and Mclinton have experience at all levels including division 1 NCAA, and combined 20 years of professional basketball in Europe at the highest level! Coach Mclinton also had a brief NBA career with the Vancouver Grizzlies. There will be a cost of $60 for one day or $90 if you attend both days. We encourage all players to come out and showcase their skills and to reach their goals of getting to the next level! For more information contact Coach Sola at solabasketballinc@yahoo.ca
    eastern#1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

Basketball Boot Camp Empty Re: Basketball Boot Camp

Post by eastern#1 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Dont really understand the last sentence "we encourage all players to come out and showcase their skills...." seems like this is 1 of 2 things, either a recruiting tool or a money grab. but i think it might be both. $90 for 2 half days??
    Coach Gladiator
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post by Coach Gladiator Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:13 am

Actually its none of the above, the kids are getting 12 hours of basketball in 2 days so i don't know where u get 2 half days, plus a lunch is included... if u think thats a money grab i disagree.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:06 am