HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Looking for a basketball coaching position in the GTA

GTAHOOPS
    GTAHOOPS
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-04-05

Looking for a basketball coaching position in the GTA Empty Looking for a basketball coaching position in the GTA

Post by GTAHOOPS Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:39 am

I was wondering if anyone knows of any Head Coaching vacancies for Senior High School teams in the GTA?
    Or Assistant Coaching positions at High School, College or University level.

My name is Mohamed Hassan. My passion is coaching basketball. I am a certified coach of Ontario, and carry with me previous experience as a senior head coach. If you know of a school with vacancies or in need of a coach, please let me know. Looking forward to starting in the 2012-2013 season with my new program to be.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    St. Mary's Basketball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Looking for a basketball coaching position in the GTA Empty Re: Looking for a basketball coaching position in the GTA

Post by St. Mary's Basketball Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi Mohamed,

I'd be interested in talking to you about your interest in coaching a high school basketball team for the 2012-2013 season. Please email me at devintaylor@ymail.com.

Thanks,

Devin
    St. Mary's Senior Boys Basketball

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:54 am