HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

Oakville Vytis Tournamnet

Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-03-27

Oakville Vytis Tournamnet Empty Oakville Vytis Tournamnet

Post by 211421 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:32 pm

1st-Brampton Warriors
    2nd- Oakville Vytis
    3rd - InterCity Saints
    4th -Mississauga Jayhawks

Apparently Saints beat brampton by 2 and Jayhawks beat vytis by 17 in their pool games.
    Thoughts on this tournament? What division do u think these teams will be ranked?
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Oakville Vytis Tournamnet Empty Re: Oakville Vytis Tournamnet

Post by 23246 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:56 pm

ICS are definitley a team to be watched, some fresh talent on there, I think They would've won the whole thing but , the semi final game Vs Vtyis I think #12 injured his wrist, as he was wearing a bandage, I watched him play throughout the tournament. He scores many key points for the team, definitley a player knowing his role as a combo guard. #23 there big man, Danny Despa and there other guard definitley played well this tourney, the only weakness I see is their bench, it looks like there bench isn't strong compared to Warriors #2. Peace
    peelballfan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-04-04

Post by peelballfan Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Vytis controlled the game vs. Saints from start to finish winning by 16-17 with their bench playing a lot of time in the second half. I think Saints underestimated Oakville and were looking ahead to Brampton. Saints had no offense against the Oakville zone. Saints caught Brampton off guard in the prelims. plus Brampton had a lot of foul trouble. Brampton will smash them next time. Brampton and Oakville were the best two teams on that weekend and should be over the course of the season. Perhaps Oakville preferred to play Saints in the semis rather than Brampton? I wonder about their game with Jayhawks. Jayhawks aren't that strong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:01 am