HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

NPH Platform

metrocoach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2010-02-22

NPH Platform  Empty NPH Platform

Post by metrocoach Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 am

http://swishkings.com/2012/12/28/nph-platform-dec-26-2012-ryerson-u-game-highlights-and-slam-dunk-competition/

North Pole Hoops is giving Toronto basketball the push it needs to reach the next level. Their team have been motivated from the start to get players more attention from OCAA, CIS, and NCAA coaches. They have done a great job and I would like to thank them on behalf of the Toronto basketball community!!
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

NPH Platform  Empty Re: NPH Platform

Post by tart11 Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:13 am

Metrocoach, why do you pretend to support OCAA and CIS programs? You attack the CIS in your own blog.
    metrocoach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2010-02-22

Post by metrocoach Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Tart11 I have never pretended to support cis and ocaa programs. I do support them. I am a result of them having played two years at a cis program. I have good relationships with someof the coaches and feel that the cis is really stepping up and providing a great playing experience for Canadian players.

That being said I did say that our elite level athletes (ie. Wiggins, Atewe, etc) need to be playing in the NCAA and would be selling themselbes short by playing cis ball. That argument was one for comparison exposure between the us and Canada. We need those athletes to make it to the NBA so it can propel a new generation of Canadian ballers.

As for Nph and their contribution to this exposure... amazing. They are an organization dedicated to creating more exposure for Canadian bred players.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:09 am