HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

USA Top 10 Team La Lumiere Coming to Play Locally

Rooferman68
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-11-25

USA Top 10 Team La Lumiere Coming to Play Locally Empty USA Top 10 Team La Lumiere Coming to Play Locally

Post by Rooferman68 Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:42 pm

The La Lumiere Lakers Varsity Boys Basketball Team will be coming to Ontario Feb 27 & 28 of 2015 to play in a local showcase basketball tournament. La Lumiere is one of the top HS basketball programs in the USA and is a perennial USA Top-10 contender. This year's Lakers team features 4 Canadian players from the local area; Tyler Plummer, Brandon Cyrus, Nolan Narain, and Munis Tutu.

We are looking for high level local HS basketball teams that would be interested in participating in this showcase and potentially playing against one of the top HS basketball teams in the USA. There will be no cost of participation for the selected teams as the event will be sponsored, and there will be be two age brackets (Senior & Junior).

If you are a HS basketball coach interested in participating in this event, please contact David Narain via email at dnarain@me.com with your team & contact info. We have some teams already committed and have limited space for a few more.
    Crabber
    Freshman

Number of posts : 106
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

USA Top 10 Team La Lumiere Coming to Play Locally Empty Re: USA Top 10 Team La Lumiere Coming to Play Locally

Post by Crabber Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:01 pm

I am from the USA and they are a Prep school. I would like to see them play Orangeville Prep. But they have a lot of games in the USA starting next week. So I hope you find real good teams to play them.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 am