HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+18
basketball_atr
Zen Master
york3man
numba1balla
maple kid
BAisdoodoo
Baller34
LEBRON4MVP
Gtaballer22
Avengers_5
tart11
yhadhurn24
simple touch5
SJB4
Dwill#8
calderoni_8
Tila_Tequila
whatupdawg
22 posters

Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1

Poll

Who d Champz?

[ 9 ]
    Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_left13%Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_left7%Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_left4%Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 36 ]
    Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_left51%Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_right [51%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_left3%Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_left4%Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_left6%Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_left3%Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 3 ]

Total Votes: 70
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Empty Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1

Post by whatupdawg Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Who takin it dis year affraid Twisted Evil
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1 Empty Re: Who winnin York Region Jr. Tier 1

Post by Tila_Tequila Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Where Did markham Come from
    calderoni_8
    Freshman

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by calderoni_8 Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I have posted my predictions in several different threads, in regards to a champion I will say this, ANY team can lose. On paper Vaughan should take home a title, however junior play has proven teams have bridged a gap and upsets can, and do happen.
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by Dwill#8 Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:32 am

i agree, upsets do happen but vaughn is still a killer team.....and the way i see it, whether they meet brebeuf, newmarket or st.t, it wont be toooooo easy...those 3 teams have proven that they got somethin to say
    SJB4
    Freshman

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-01-25

Post by SJB4 Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:10 pm

ye brebeuf n newmarket are the only teams to give em a game
    simple touch5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by simple touch5 Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 pm

those votes are biased though the majority votes for their own team
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Post by Dwill#8 Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm

how do you know that, like the brebeuf guy i can tell but still...like the way i see it though, 4 teams are the only ones that i should see votes for witout any bias
    simple touch5
    Freshman

Post by simple touch5 Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:19 pm

who would vote for markham and woodbridge to win teir 1?
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Post by Dwill#8 Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:59 pm

thats exactly what ima sayin yo, like brebeuf, vaughn, newmarket and st. theresa, to me, are the only respectable ones..no disrespect to those teams but i dont see it
    yhadhurn24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by yhadhurn24 Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:29 pm

No disrespect to any other York Region school(i got to a school in york region)
    Vaughn is in a league of their own, only york team in the top 16 and hands down they are the favourite to win york easily, but you never know what can happen in high scholl ball
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by tart11 Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:32 am

Vaughan will win it all. period. If they don't then it would be a huge upset.

The race is on for who will make the finals. Newmarket is ranked 2nd and will play either #6 Brebeuf or #3 Lisieux in the semis. I've seen Newmarket and Brebeuf play. I have not seen Lisieux but I know they have experience. I think Brebeuf will beat Lisieux but lose to Newmarket in the semis.

Vaughan over Newmarket in a blowout in the finals.

Sidenote: I think Brebeuf lost to Sacred Heart on purpose, thus being ranked 6th and not 5th, avoiding a semi-final match against Vaughan. Pretty clever. This is only MY OPINION, not fact. I am allready being accused as a basher of another team, don't need to add to that.
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Post by whatupdawg Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:17 pm

newmarket will be ready dis time fo vaughan....truss me.
    Avengers_5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Post by Avengers_5 Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Newmarket wasnt ready for the pressure by Vaughn but hopefully we'll be ready this time and it was such a blown up score the first time cuz the bench was put on for the last 5mins
    simple touch5
    Freshman

Post by simple touch5 Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 pm

yo honestly why does that matter everytime we bring up that game wid vaughan and newmarket they say our starters got pulled out with 5 mins yo do u actually think u would beat vaughan like truly do you im not trying to be mean and biased and rude and a hater but lets be real do you? i heard vaughan played bad and they were coasting, you're a good team in york region for sure me guess is newmarket breabuf, vaughan , STL, and maaayyyyybbe thonrhill who knows in the finals sacred heart on the side but those three first teams to me are the best no doubt . buh thats just my opinion
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Post by whatupdawg Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 pm

yeahh newmarket takin it wid d big upset of d yer!
    Avengers_5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Post by Avengers_5 Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:56 pm

[quote="simple touch5"]yo honestly why does that matter everytime we bring up that game wid vaughan and newmarket they say our starters got pulled out with 5 mins yo do u actually think u would beat vaughan like truly do you im not trying to be mean and biased and rude and a hater but lets be real do you? i heard vaughan played bad and they were coasting, you're a good team in york region for sure me guess is newmarket breabuf, vaughan , STL, and maaayyyyybbe thonrhill who knows in the finals sacred heart on the side but those three first teams to me are the best no doubt . buh thats just my opinion[/quote]

yeah i agree wit yu i dont think we had a chance of winning that game but i would hav been closer than the end score were we lost by 30, and neither team played their best that was obvious, but i still think Vaughn is the best team in York but hopefully some team gives them a run in the finals
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Post by Dwill#8 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:05 pm

should be a good game, i see a newmarket vaughn final, aint gunna make a prediction though cause obviously vaughns the favorite but we will see
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by Tila_Tequila Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Vaughan for #1
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Post by Dwill#8 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:40 pm

haha seems like thats whats gunna happen but again, anything can happen
    Gtaballer22
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by Gtaballer22 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Dwill#8,

Don't forget that Newmarket still has to play either Brebeuf/STL. Both whom are strong teams.
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Post by Dwill#8 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 pm

ohhh yeahh i know, which is why ive said that those 2 teams along with newmarket, are 3 teams to watch out for because any of those 3 could be playing vaughn in the finals and my guess is they wont make it easy
    LEBRON4MVP
    Freshman

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post by LEBRON4MVP Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:32 pm

You guys really think that NEWMARKET is goona beat Brebuef? Newmarket Got BLOWN out by vaughn 30+ Brebuef went into VAUGHNS Gym and were up most of the game and lost by 2?:S where is your logic
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Post by Dwill#8 Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:34 pm

have you seen newmarket play?
    Baller34
    Freshman

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by Baller34 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:16 pm

?
    BAisdoodoo
    Freshman

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by BAisdoodoo Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:11 pm

please stop with this STL is strong stuff ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:29 am