HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

York Region St Teresa on TV TONIGHT???

whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

York Region St Teresa on TV TONIGHT??? Empty York Region St Teresa on TV TONIGHT???

Post by whatupdawg Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 pm

wrd on d streetz St T on ch 10 ROGERS at 8 tonite! chek it owt..bow wow wow
    J_Train
    Freshman

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

York Region St Teresa on TV TONIGHT??? Empty Re: York Region St Teresa on TV TONIGHT???

Post by J_Train Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:45 pm

I thought it was yesterday
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

York Region St Teresa on TV TONIGHT??? Empty Re: York Region St Teresa on TV TONIGHT???

Post by whatupdawg Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:47 pm

wrd iz tonite....lez wait n c??
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by CoachImgrund Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:56 pm

It's been on tonight at 6:00, and 6:30, and it's on again at 10.

It's being shown about halfway through the broadcast, so you'd be all right if you tuned in at 10:15.
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by Dwill#8 Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:09 pm

i am definatly going to tune in, would you say it was a good game coach? because i know it was a big win but stephen lewis was a much better team than i expected (last time we played them)
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Post by CoachImgrund Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:01 pm

We played very well. We took our new offensive system and ran it to perfection - you'll see what I mean when you watch the tape. The big thing was we took them one on one when they let us, and when they went to double team, we made them pay. Our post play was also top of the line.

It was a very unselfish game with great play calling from our point guard, and some nice shooting. Defensively, we were weak in the first quarter - that's my one complaint.

How did Newmarket fair with Stephen Lewis?
    J_Train
    Freshman

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by J_Train Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:57 pm

How long is the Clip/
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by Dwill#8 Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 pm

our first quarter was brutal. we were up only 1 at halftime but by the end had won by 25-30
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Post by CoachImgrund Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 pm

The clip is about 2 minutes. It will be available online by Friday at http://www.rogerstv.com/option.asp?lid=16&rid=17&tid=26976

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:02 am