HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

Toronto Triple Threat Junior Girl Tryout

CoachBobTTT
    CoachBobTTT
    Freshman

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Toronto Triple Threat Junior Girl Tryout Empty Toronto Triple Threat Junior Girl Tryout

Post by CoachBobTTT Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:55 pm

I am the Head Coach of the Toronto Triple Threat Junior girls squad. I am inviting players to come and workout with my team on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 and October 01, 2008 at Oakwood CI for (7pm - 9pm). We are a competitive team looking to return to play at the OBA D1 level as well as travel south of the border for some AAU exposure during the 2008/09 season. If you are serious about basketball and feel you have what it takes to compete at this level, then please come out. Although this is an open tryout, our main focus will be on players who play the post position. There are 3-4 spots still available. Please remember to bring a reversible jersey and there is no charge for these tryouts. Gym will open at 6pm for those players who might want to get started early.

Direct questions to Coach Bob Messam at bmw23@rogers.com or call (905) 925 2314 [evenings only]
    durham
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-07-30

Toronto Triple Threat Junior Girl Tryout Empty Re: Toronto Triple Threat Junior Girl Tryout

Post by durham Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 pm

whts the age group?
    CoachBobTTT
    CoachBobTTT
    Freshman

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Toronto Triple Threat Junior Girl Tryout Empty Re: Toronto Triple Threat Junior Girl Tryout

Post by CoachBobTTT Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 am

This is for girls unger the age of 19.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:28 am