HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

HooptownGTA's Senior Girls Pre-Season Top Ten

HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5447
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

HooptownGTA's Senior Girls Pre-Season Top Ten Empty HooptownGTA's Senior Girls Pre-Season Top Ten

Post by HooptownGTA Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 am

HooptownGTA's Senior Girls Pre-Season Top Ten

1. Eastern Commerce
    2. Notre Dame (Ajax)
    3. d'Youville
    4. Dunbarton
    5. Thomson
    6. Campion
    7. Ascension
    8. Pope John Paul II
    9. Michael Power
    10. Father Goetz

Check http://hooptowngta.com for more details.
    wcbasketball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

HooptownGTA's Senior Girls Pre-Season Top Ten Empty Re: HooptownGTA's Senior Girls Pre-Season Top Ten

Post by wcbasketball Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:51 am

With the addition of Lesha Dunn(for which I will reserve any transfer comment for now) will Eastern Commerce move up to AAAA? The team is stronger and has already won AAA OFFSAA. This would make the AAAA City playdowns much more competitive as the South would be sending 2 teams (Northern and Eastern)
    I also have heard a rumour that Weston has decided to move up to AAAA in the West thus assuring 2 AAAA(Weston/Etobicoke) reps from that region for city playdowns. This is a smart decision as they have been pushed out of the city playdowns for being the third seed from the West in AAA. If this is the case then the AAAA city playdowns would have 2 reps each from the West,East and South thus finally having more than 4 teams competing. I believe that Earl Haig is the only AAAA size school from the North.
    CoachVic
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

HooptownGTA's Senior Girls Pre-Season Top Ten Empty Re: HooptownGTA's Senior Girls Pre-Season Top Ten

Post by CoachVic Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 am

I believe AAA Weston was the 4th seed in 2007.
    Silverthorn, YorkMemo, Richview finished ahead.
    It is also my understanding that Weston has been designated 4A due to school population.
    The decision to go 4A was not necessarily theirs to make.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am