HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

HOW DO YOU POST SCORES FOR THE TOP 25 SCORERS LIST PLZ HELP

Bballoutrageous
    Freshman

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

HOW DO YOU POST SCORES FOR THE TOP 25 SCORERS LIST PLZ HELP Empty HOW DO YOU POST SCORES FOR THE TOP 25 SCORERS LIST PLZ HELP

Post by Bballoutrageous Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:09 pm

i do stats for my school team but i cant seem to send the point totals to hooptown can someone help me out
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

HOW DO YOU POST SCORES FOR THE TOP 25 SCORERS LIST PLZ HELP Empty Re: HOW DO YOU POST SCORES FOR THE TOP 25 SCORERS LIST PLZ HELP

Post by bronbron23 Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm

click discussion boards then scroll all the way down and bottom right click "contact" there it is all setup and just send in the scores

it should work, hopefully that helped
    HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5447
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

HOW DO YOU POST SCORES FOR THE TOP 25 SCORERS LIST PLZ HELP Empty Re: HOW DO YOU POST SCORES FOR THE TOP 25 SCORERS LIST PLZ HELP

Post by HooptownGTA Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Bballoutrageous wrote:i do stats for my school team but i cant seem to send the point totals to hooptown can someone help me out

Please send any 25+ point games to info@hooptowngta.com
    HooptownGTA will accept emails from coaches, team managers, and parents.
    Please include; points scored, final score, type of game (league, exhibition, tournament), and date of the game.

If there is a discrepancy between the "official score sheet" and stats taken by a team manager, HooptownGTA will have to take the amount of points scored on the "official" score sheet.
    Bballoutrageous
    Freshman

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by Bballoutrageous Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Thank You the message is sent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 am