HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+4
thestingkilla123
Ha2much
OntarioBasketballScout
Monster
8 posters

Who could beat Central Commerce juniors in tier 2 south?

Monster
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-11-24

Who could beat Central Commerce juniors in tier 2 south? Empty Who could beat Central Commerce juniors in tier 2 south?

Post by Monster Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:25 am

i wounder how good the teams r dis year?
    OntarioBasketballScout
    Freshman

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-10-01

Who could beat Central Commerce juniors in tier 2 south? Empty Re: Who could beat Central Commerce juniors in tier 2 south?

Post by OntarioBasketballScout Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:47 am

OBVIOUSLY eastern commerce B team, by 40+
    Monster
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-11-24

Who could beat Central Commerce juniors in tier 2 south? Empty Re: Who could beat Central Commerce juniors in tier 2 south?

Post by Monster Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:33 pm

What are some names on the eastern B team? and i think there are teams that could beat eastern B there over rated.
    Ha2much
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-11-30

Post by Ha2much Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:42 pm

ching lolll
    thestingkilla123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-07-10

Post by thestingkilla123 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 am

[quote="OntarioBasketballScout"]OBVIOUSLY eastern commerce B team, by 40+[/quote]
    I was at the game watching my bro play and Eastern commerce was losing by 20 and shorten down the lead to 11. And
    Central Commerce won the Riverdale winter Classic
    SCIstarballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Post by SCIstarballer Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:34 pm

when was the riverdal winter classic?
    bearscoach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by bearscoach Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:21 am

It was on Friday. Central Commerce defeated Malvern by 2 or 3 in one semi and Eastern hammered my team Bethune . Then Central beat Eastern something like 43 to 37 in the final. In our pool game against Central, Central won at the buzzer on a great shot by number 23. People called it the game of the tournament. It was very exciting. The tournament was very well run by the Riverdale people.
    HardWatch
    HardWatch
    Freshman

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2009-12-21

Post by HardWatch Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 am

#23 On commerce his name is Kevon Williams he's in Gr.9
    silentassasin
    Freshman

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Post by silentassasin Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:07 pm

lol eastern beat my school by 52 and commerce beat my school by 1 in the tourney i think commerce got lucky styll i was like wow thier coach is Sh** he benches like their best players i was watching the game and im like what are you ddoooing to the coach lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:39 pm