HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+9
HooptownGTA
RealTalksz
T-Robinson
iball23
tb11
mr_09
wcbasketball
rerun
geno23
13 posters

I'm just going to leave this here for you to see..

geno23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-11-24

I'm just going to leave this here for you to see.. Empty I'm just going to leave this here for you to see..

Post by geno23 Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Watch out for this young man, this dunk (or "charging foul") just scratches the surface of Nathans athleticism, and level of skill.
    rerun
    Senior

Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

I'm just going to leave this here for you to see.. Empty Re: I'm just going to leave this here for you to see..

Post by rerun Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 pm

YA! I'm not gonna front that dunk is ridiculous. It kind of reminds me of Vince Carter dunking over Frederic Weis of France in the 2000 Olympics. In traffic...straight over him...I've been telling every Canadian University Coach about him...he might be the most under-rated player, under the radar talent in the province. I'm just curious..who is the guy from Pickering he dunked over? The referee called an offensive charge on that one?
    wcbasketball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

I'm just going to leave this here for you to see.. Empty Re: I'm just going to leave this here for you to see..

Post by wcbasketball Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 am

That is just insane!
    mr_09
    Freshman

Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by mr_09 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:17 am

man o man i will never get over this and rerun nathan dunked over tarique anderson of pickering high!
    tb11
    Freshman

Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by tb11 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 am

Wow he can get up there...How old is this guy?
    iball23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by iball23 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:31 pm

ohhhh . that was heavy still... Tarique is like 6'6 bro
    T-Robinson
    T-Robinson
    Freshman

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by T-Robinson Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 pm

good job catching this on tape
    RealTalksz
    Freshman

Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2009-09-17

Post by RealTalksz Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 pm

wow thats incredible athletism shown by him..
    HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5447
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by HooptownGTA Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Did the ref call a charge?
    iball23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by iball23 Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Looool i cant stop watching this vid and yea the ref called a charge
    i_luv_it
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-12-07

Post by i_luv_it Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:21 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that should have been a blocking call
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by bronbron23 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 pm

i dont understand how is it a charge, he didnt have position. otherwise thats gotta go down as one of the best high school dunks ive ever seen
    LockDownDefender
    Freshman

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by LockDownDefender Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:18 pm

The game should have ended there. That dude will have nightmares of that until he dies.
    NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by NEVAQUITNEVALOSE Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:18 pm

CHAAAARGE!!!!! You need some LASIK surgery pronto my friend lol. But wow that dunk was 'sick wicked and nasty' i wish i was there to see it.
    geno23
    Freshman

Post by geno23 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Does anybody else find it funny that you hear a player scream "dunk on this guy Nathan" right before it happens? lol

and Nathan is VERY good, he deserves some recognition. He's in grade 12, and he is far better than many of the CIS players which I have personally played with (although he fits into CIS competition, not quite good enough for D2). Another player to look out for is JUSTIN EDWARDS. Remember that name, I can sincerely say that he is the best guard in the durham region. He plays for Anderson (a team to watch for as well in AAA OFSAA)
    tb11
    Freshman

Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by tb11 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 pm

[quote="geno23"]Does anybody else find it funny that you hear a player scream "dunk on this guy Nathan" right before it happens?[/quote]

I heard it and found it funny as well...Maybe Nathan heard it too Very Happy

Last edited by tb11 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    geno23
    Freshman

Post by geno23 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 pm

And I forgot to mention, Nathan can shoot the rock, as well. He can play with the very best of them, no doubt about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:47 am