HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+2
Kipling Coach
coachhanna
6 posters

Looking for Exhibition Games for a Section 23 School

coachhanna
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Looking for Exhibition Games for a Section 23 School Empty Looking for Exhibition Games for a Section 23 School

Post by coachhanna Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi Coaches,

I have put together a team at my school, which is located within a secure custody youth facility. We are currently looking for teams who would be willing to come give us an exhibition game or two. We have already had one game against Georgetown District High School, but my players and I are hoping we can get a few more teams interested. As I'm sure a lot of you are in the thick of your season, we are looking for games any time between now and June. We will pay for refs. Please reply with an email address if you are interested and we can further discuss this.

Thanks.

Coach H
    Kipling Coach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2009-11-03

Looking for Exhibition Games for a Section 23 School Empty Re: Looking for Exhibition Games for a Section 23 School

Post by Kipling Coach Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 am

Kipling C.I. would definately be interested. I would just have to check with my admin and it could be sometime in february or march. You can email me at michael.krochmalnek@tdsb.on.ca
    Thanks,

Coach K
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

Looking for Exhibition Games for a Section 23 School Empty Re: Looking for Exhibition Games for a Section 23 School

Post by CoachImgrund Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 am

Coach H,

We'd be interested in hosting you at St. Theresa of Lisieux in Richmond Hill. It would have to be one of the first two weeks of February as playoffs are fast approaching.

Please e-mail me at imgrund@gmail.com and we can set something up if those time restrictions work for you.

Coach Imgrund
    bruins
    bruins
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by bruins Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:22 pm

coach i don;t think the section 23 team is allowed to leave the facility
    coachhanna
    Freshman

Post by coachhanna Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Coach Imgrund,

Bruins is right, we are a secure custody facility and thus are now allowed to leave our location. if you are interested however, we would be willing to host you after playoffs.

Thanks,

Coach H
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by CoachImgrund Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Coach Hanna,

Thanks for clarifying. I knew you were located within a 'secure' facility but just assumed you're school was 'open' custody.

I'll also check with admin, and see if sometime after playoffs would work.

Can you drop me an e-mail at imgrund@gmail.com with your location so I can see if this works for us, transportation-wise?

Thanks.

Coach Imgrund
    Borg
    Freshman

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post by Borg Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 am

Coach Hanna,

Are you able to play on weekends? Let me know if you can do weekend we would be happy to come and play. Also is this a junior or senior team.

thanks
    coachhanna
    Freshman

Post by coachhanna Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 am

Hi Coach,

There is a chance we can set up a weekend game. Let me talk to the security manager here. I will get back to you. We are a senior team.

Thanks,

Coach H
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by pau gasol123 Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 am

heartlake might possibly be looking for games maybe we can talk to the coach on this
    coachhanna
    Freshman

Post by coachhanna Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 am

Chris,

Did Coach Hanna not ring a bell?

Let your coach plan your games for you.
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by pau gasol123 Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:38 am

lol i knoe its you COACH HANNA lol
    coachhanna
    Freshman

Post by coachhanna Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Coach "Borg"

we are able to do weekend games, do you have an email I can reach you at?

Thanks.

Coach Hanna
    Borg
    Freshman

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Looking for Exhibition Games for a Section 23 School Empty Hi coach

Post by Borg Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 am

raj.persaud@fmr.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:48 pm