HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+12
dwashing
Keeps
Coach Clement
Coach Melnik
NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
TorontoBasketball
futurebigtimecoach
Peel Fan
jt
coachsmc
Coach Sullivan
elevator
16 posters

all ontario catholic cup

dwashing
    Freshman

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

all ontario catholic cup - Page 2 Empty Re: all ontario catholic cup

Post by dwashing Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 pm

The all public Ontario classicis coming last weekend in January 2011 in Hamilton. The host school is Sir Allan MacNab Secondary. Official invites will go out after OFSSA. This is a 16 team draw selected by region. Coaches will be contacted soon. The development has been in the works for two years and we are ready to kick off this much anticipated event next season.

Additional info including team list coming very shortly.
    Contact Coach Washington @ Dwayne.Washington@hwdsb.on.ca
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:48 pm

So if you send out invites this year right after OFSAA, that means you are inviting teams based on this year's records right? Why not wait until early in the season next year and send out invitations then and that way you will know who is good and who is not. There could be some teams that are good this year and not good next year and vice versa. Since I am guessing only a couple of teams will be invited from each region, you don't have the luxury of inviting teams that aren't the best in their region for that year.
    dwashing
    Freshman

Post by dwashing Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Yes we have that figured out. That is why when we contact coaches they will be asked about incoming players moving up fom jrs. And returning players. We have put alot of thought into the process and all these things will be taken into consideration. Worst case there may have to be a play in Exhibition to determine. The region's rep(s). Regions with larger populations will of course have addition reps. Any questions please contact but all Potential problem areas have been examined.

Last edited by dwashing on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Coach Melnik
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 370
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Melnik Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks for the advice futurebigtimecoach. I will be sure to express your sentiments when I sit down with my AD and Principal. I will have difficulty expressing why it is your concern where the Crusaders compete, but nevertheless, thanks again!

Coach Melnik
    bruins
    bruins
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by bruins Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm

in other words bigtimecoach shut it.....get wrecked by melnik
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:42 pm

I wish we could see this game, between FHC and Loyola, I think its the only match that hasn't been played out between top 5 teams in GTA. Too bad we can't see it at OFSAA either.
    PEELBALL91
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-02-15

Post by PEELBALL91 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm

futurebigtimecoach wrote:well hopefully next year knowing your invited you should make a better job investing in attending the all catholic coach melnik!

"futurebigtimecoach" Luc

lets be real u aint ever going to be a coach and lets stop boosting your brothers team (troy stevenson) LOYOLA(OAKVILLE), your wack and base all your oppinions around them.
    dwashing
    Freshman

Post by dwashing Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:29 pm

There is a correction to the proposed Weekend of the All Ontario Public Tournament. The tournament will not be during the last weekend of January as that is the Weekend of prestigious The Silver Fox. I forgot that the Fox was force to change weekends this year late due to facility conflicts but next year it should run during its usual weekend. As a result, we are entertaining two other weekends. All info and a survey will be distributed to coaches after OFSSA. Thank you
    baller-7
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by baller-7 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:29 pm

lmaooo peelball91, yessss. good job exposing the snakess.
    timduncan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-01-14

Post by timduncan Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Yessss Peelball thank you for exposing
    futurebigtimecoach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-03

Post by futurebigtimecoach Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 pm

the only snake is peelball91. wont become a coach?? you obv don't know me that well but w.e can't do anything about it now. your just another hater joining the board, if you had any sense you would know that im not boosting loyola, they just are that good and your too dumb to realize it!
    elevator
    Freshman

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-12-01

Post by elevator Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Lets be real here! If futrue big time is who you say he is that's fine. How is he boosting or snakeing in anyway possible. His idenity is irrelevant to the conversation and he is allowed his imput. Although futurebigtime you do need to cut down on the your opinions alil bit. They are a bit buyist towards Loyola. But what has he said wrong? That loyola is one of the top teamsin the Gta. They clearly are! Peelball clearly made an account to try and expose somebody. and same with "Tim Duncan". What's more pathetic?
    Coach Melnik - it is clear that bigtime is referring to a matchup vs FHC and loyola and that is why he wantd you to attend the Catholic cup lol. Out of curiousty how do you think you wuold matchup agaisnt loyola. They are a quality ball club, but i think you have earned your stripes in saying the exact same thing! I'm not asking for your team strategy clearly but just some points on how you think the game would go.
    elevator
    Freshman

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-12-01

Post by elevator Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:46 pm

jt wrote:I wish we could see this game, between FHC and Loyola, I think its the only match that hasn't been played out between top 5 teams in GTA. Too bad we can't see it at OFSAA either.

Actually correct me if i'm wrong but loyola has not played pickering or JClarke! and i dont think FHC has played oakwood or oakwood JClarke. If so please fill me in with some scores!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 am