HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

Junior Tier 2 GTA Invitational Tournament

bearscoach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Junior Tier 2 GTA Invitational Tournament Empty Junior Tier 2 GTA Invitational Tournament

Post by bearscoach Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 am

With no interest, there will be no Junior Tier 2 tournament.
    Sorry!

Last edited by bearscoach on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No interest in a tournament)
    goharder42
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2010-02-14

Junior Tier 2 GTA Invitational Tournament Empty Re: Junior Tier 2 GTA Invitational Tournament

Post by goharder42 Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:11 pm

y dont u call the coachs and ask maybe they dont come on hooptown
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Junior Tier 2 GTA Invitational Tournament Empty Re: Junior Tier 2 GTA Invitational Tournament

Post by Coach Clement Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Maybe bearscoach does not have unlimited time at his disposal to phone all the Tier 2 coaches in the GTA.

There has to be some interest generated by the players and coaches themselves.
    bearscoach
    Freshman

Post by bearscoach Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:03 pm

I sent a message to every coach in Metro Toronto and received not one reply.
    Idea is not important so let someone else try.
    goharder42
    Freshman

Post by goharder42 Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Coach Clement wrote:Maybe bearscoach does not have unlimited time at his disposal to phone all the Tier 2 coaches in the GTA.

There has to be some interest generated by the players and coaches themselves.

there has been interest by some players but he stated coachs only
    bearscoach
    Freshman

Post by bearscoach Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:37 pm

I asked for coaches to inform me of interest because I thought players would let their coaches know. Anyway, it was a good idea and if some other coach wants to take it on, there is still time.
    I didn't want a student to tell me to get in touch with the coach at _____C.I. If a coach wanted to come, it should be up to that coach to express interest.
    The post was up for 3 days and not one coach showed any interest.
    It is a long season and maybe now the same coaches have other sports in mind.
    I was ready to do all the work but now I'm not.
    goharder42
    Freshman

Post by goharder42 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 pm

yeah i hear you still if no coach showed interest its not your fault

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 am