HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

FHC invited to the Beach Ball Classic!

Coach Melnik
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 370
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

FHC invited to the Beach Ball Classic! Empty FHC invited to the Beach Ball Classic!

Post by Coach Melnik Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 am

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Fr Henry Carr Crusaders will be competing in the prestigious Beach Ball Classic in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina over the Christmas Break. In our last appearance in 2006, we captured the Consolation Championship with Curtis Trotter making the All Tournament Team.

This will be our 7th consecutive trip to the United States for elite level holiday tournaments. It is our goal to compete on a more frequent basis at top notch prep school tournaments in the upcoming season.

Happy Easter to one and all!

Coach Melnik
    thechosenballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

FHC invited to the Beach Ball Classic! Empty Re: FHC invited to the Beach Ball Classic!

Post by thechosenballer Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 pm

same . every year u post it like it is something new u guys go everytime we know. lol
    BALLER67
    Freshman

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2010-02-14

FHC invited to the Beach Ball Classic! Empty Re: FHC invited to the Beach Ball Classic!

Post by BALLER67 Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 pm

haha ! ^
    Coach Melnik
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 370
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Melnik Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Yes, we do go every year. And it is still a big deal; for me, for our kids and for the program in general. It isn't easy getting your team invited year after year, and I proud of that!

GO BUTLER!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:59 am