HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

Any players to watch out for ball season next year **TDSB?

Rookie0910
    Freshman

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-12-04

Any players to watch out for ball season next year **TDSB? Empty Any players to watch out for ball season next year **TDSB?

Post by Rookie0910 Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Opinions of players that would b in grade 10 next year that would put in work next year ball season? **TDSB
    Rookie0910
    Freshman

Any players to watch out for ball season next year **TDSB? Empty Re: Any players to watch out for ball season next year **TDSB?

Post by Rookie0910 Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Martingrove:
    Oakwood:
    Downsview:
    TCI:
    Richview:
    Runnymede:
    opinions?
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Any players to watch out for ball season next year **TDSB? Empty Re: Any players to watch out for ball season next year **TDSB?

Post by TrueTalkz50 Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Rookie0910 it so unpredictable for the 95 age group of who going to put in work next year not only in tdsb but all over the gta,if you know what I mean.The 94's that were going to grade 10 last year was predictable as to witch players to watch out for,micquel martin,tyler enniis,tevin findlay,duane notice) it's these players (and more)that were predicted to shine for grade 10,but i have a feeling that players on team ontario would put in work next year,both highschool and oba season. silent
    Rookie0910
    Freshman

Post by Rookie0910 Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 pm

i know what you mean. But who do you think are good players from TDSB?
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Well honestly Roockie 0910 I don't live in the toronto district so I don't know who the best players are specifically,but some schools to look out for that have grade 10's to look out for are (martingrove,emery,dowsnview,
    oakwood,eastern,west hill,).Rookie 0910 are you going into grade 10 next year?
    balla32
    Freshman

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-09-19

Post by balla32 Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 pm

West hills grade 9's are okay styll
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 am

Tyronn King is definitely a talent and he will be at West Hill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:04 am