HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+19
TheLegacy5
ballergettingmoney
Alwaysthetruth
BigTimeScorer
stevelogan92
Mu2
jt
KPC-AZ
yaboy7
canadian dream
Coach Mauro
TrueTalkz50
theunknown2009
Mr Bean
rerun
Coach Clement
Youngblood
thechosenballer
knowthegame
23 posters

School is around the corner...predictions, predictions???

Youngblood
    Freshman

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

School is around the corner...predictions, predictions??? - Page 2 Empty Re: School is around the corner...predictions, predictions???

Post by Youngblood Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 pm

We don't know who's back yet. I've heard things. We will know about 2013-14 soon enough .
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

School is around the corner...predictions, predictions??? - Page 2 Empty Re: School is around the corner...predictions, predictions???

Post by jt Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:14 pm

"Peel region for example have the most players from the gta to go to another school outside peel (e,g Andrew Wiggins lives in peel and attends Vaughan)"

You sure about that man, I never heard of him in the hood. I thought he lives in vaughan. Which area of B town he live in?
    Mu2
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 390
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by Mu2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 pm

I'm pretty sure he lives in the Township of Vaughan (woodbridge, maple, concord).

It's going to be tough to predict, we will have to see what happens in the beginning of the year. I think it will be like last year with lots of moment in the top 10 through out the year
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:41 pm

If Wiggins back I would be scarred real scarred haha Vaughan might just take it this year. Dem coaches up there pretty good still.
    knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Number of posts : 1123
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by knowthegame Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm

He lives in Vaughan region. And yes it is all up in the air this year. There will be a lot of good teams this year with a good mix of young and seasoned players.
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Oh sorry folks I thought he lived in missisauga,because I was told he use to play for missisauga monarchs

Anyways backed to the topic if it's really to early to predict but teams to look out for is oakwood, and vaughan for sure thay have a good roster for both senior and junior for both schools ,those schools have great coaches that have experience to train and develop the players so they can be both contenders in the gta,other teams to look out for ofcourse is henry carr,pickering,mt eastern commerence just a few here that looks good but we'll see as the school year approaches.

Suspect
    knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Post by knowthegame Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Oakville Loyola will be very strong too. A lot of teams are rebuilding programs such as Goetz, West Hill , Harvey and Runnymede. Really should be an interesting year.
    KPC-AZ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by KPC-AZ Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Since carr is supposedly turning prep, will ballers from other schools be able to transfer and still be able to play if they played last year ?
    and why is it possible for ppl to transfer to carr and be able to play ?

just askin
    knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Post by knowthegame Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:39 pm

I am not too sure how the Carr Prep thing will work. Coach Melnik would have to clarify that. They're were several rumours about other programs being started throughout the GTA but nothing has serviced as of yet. We can only wait and see.
    knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Post by knowthegame Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Several schools have already begun there workouts. Mother Theresa, Carr and Eastern to name a few. This is why these programs succeed throughout the high school year historically.
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Ive heard that Tevin Findley, Tyler Ennis and Josh Bell have all headed south and will not be at Henry Carr this upcoming season.
    BigTimeScorer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by BigTimeScorer Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:16 am

In addition most of there starters are gone. As of right now I'm too sure of the weapons Henry Carr is carrying right now seeing how they graduated excellent players in Jamaal Grennan, Shane Reader (sorry if i misspelled your names). And they lost some juniors studs. What about Raheem Issac will he be back for a fifth year? Tons of questions revovling one of the consistent powers in the GTA. Coach Melnik, help us out!
    Alwaysthetruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 121
    Registration date : 2009-11-02

Post by Alwaysthetruth Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 am

stevelogan92 wrote:Ive heard that Tevin Findley, Tyler Ennis and Josh Bell have all headed south and will not be at Henry Carr this upcoming season.

Another rumour is that Campion Brent Carey who plays with Tevin, Tyler and Josh may head south for Prep School this upcoming year.
    ballergettingmoney
    Freshman

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Post by ballergettingmoney Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 am

ye i also heard that guys like tyler tevin josh aaron will be heading down south
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:36 am

Oakville Loyola and JC Richardson chances at quad A OFSAA GOLD keep getting better and better
    TheLegacy5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by TheLegacy5 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:45 am

Downsview
    seeker
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-12-13

Post by seeker Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:37 pm

r the rumours true is tevin josh tyler all going down south
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 pm

http://www.bouncebasketball.com/
    unknownballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 255
    Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by unknownballer Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 pm

North-looking weak

West-pretty tough...i suspect george harvey to sweep this division with a core of the starters returning and martingroves players leaving

South-should be the most competitive division

East-no cluee
    Tyrell Senior
    Freshman

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-02-07

Post by Tyrell Senior Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 pm

^funny..i was just thinking that.
    East is a mystery, South is always strong, West dont know much but a few good schools, and the North is unpredictable
    TheLegacy5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by TheLegacy5 Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:34 pm

tyler ya

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:06 am