HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

5 posters

Coach Bob....... Jr OFSSA Tourny?

basketball IQ
    Freshman

Number of posts : 121
    Registration date : 2009-07-11

Coach Bob....... Jr OFSSA Tourny? Empty Coach Bob....... Jr OFSSA Tourny?

Post by basketball IQ Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 am

Hey Coach Bob

Just touching this conversation early, as I am sure later part of the season the conversation will appear.
    Do you think with all the resources that this year there will be a Jr Boys Basketball OFSSA Championship tournament at the end of the season? It seems that every year there is always some discussion about who was the best team.

Your thoughts
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Coach Bob....... Jr OFSSA Tourny? Empty Re: Coach Bob....... Jr OFSSA Tourny?

Post by Coach Clement Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 am

I was discouraged and disappointed about the way things played out last year. I'm not sure I am prepared to attempt it again this year.

There is always the issue with Peel plus other factors really threw a crimp into my attempts last year.

Maybe if there were a committee to organize it I would consider being a part of it!
    Peel Fan
    Peel Fan
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 580
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Peel Fan Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 am

As long as the Junior Rimrocker continues to draw such awesome lineups from across the province, I don't think we're really missing much in terms of a so-called junior OFSAA.
    NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by NEVAQUITNEVALOSE Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

I agree with Peel Fan as someone who has played in OFSAA once and in the jr rimrocker twice, I would actually say that Jr Rimrocker is a better held tournament then OFSAA is. You play more games (at least 3) and it allows more teams to compete.
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by whatupdawg Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Bow Wow Wow!!!
    d reelz kestionz iz......whatdup witz carzz....r dey inz or owtz ov d rimrockaa!!??

Bow Wow Wow!!!
    Peel Fan
    Peel Fan
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 580
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Peel Fan Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Anyone who has heard the full story of events from two years ago knows that they won't ever be back in the Rimrocker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 am