HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Coach's info Dinner Orlando Tournaments

Coach Sullivan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-02-07

Coach's info Dinner Orlando Tournaments Empty Coach's info Dinner Orlando Tournaments

Post by Coach Sullivan Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Coaches,

Representatives from KSA events in Orlando Florida will be hosting an information dinner October 21st at the Ancaster Old Mill in Ancaster Ontario. Dinner and drinks are complimentary of KSA events.

KSA puts on two tournaments annually at Disneyworld's ESPN complex: one pre Christmas and one Post Christmas for both Boy and Girls Senior Basketball teams.
    My team has participated in the tournament on three seperate ocassions and we were joined this year by our girls team. It is an outstanding experience and the kids receive great value for the cost.

If you are interested travelling with your team to a great Tournament with unparalleled attractions please contact me at patrick.sullivan@ncdsb.com to be a part of the information dinner.

For more information about the Tournaments you could also visit KSA events on the web.

Patrick Sullivan
    Sr. Boys Basketball coach
    St. Francis Catholic Secondary School St. Catharines
    Coach Sullivan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-02-07

Coach's info Dinner Orlando Tournaments Empty Re: Coach's info Dinner Orlando Tournaments

Post by Coach Sullivan Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 am

Last call for interested coaches/teams. Please rsvp me at patrick.sullivan@ncdsb.com.

Check out the Tournament opportunities at KSA events on the web.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 pm