HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

BBALL PROGRAMS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL THIS WINTER? IN MISSISSAUGA

bmwe46m3
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

BBALL PROGRAMS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL THIS WINTER? IN MISSISSAUGA Empty BBALL PROGRAMS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL THIS WINTER? IN MISSISSAUGA

Post by bmwe46m3 Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:20 pm

I am out of high school, and to old to play in the jr leagues. Does anyone know of a league starting soon or already started that I could sign up for and play. Coed/Inturmerals whatever works, just need to play.
    I was born 1987 (21 years old)
    bmwe46m3
    Freshman

BBALL PROGRAMS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL THIS WINTER? IN MISSISSAUGA Empty Re: BBALL PROGRAMS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL THIS WINTER? IN MISSISSAUGA

Post by bmwe46m3 Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:49 pm

100+ views and not one person knows :/ It can be near Toronto to, or close to Mississauga, brampton..etc. Just no more then a 25ish min drive please.
    coachhopps
    Freshman

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

BBALL PROGRAMS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL THIS WINTER? IN MISSISSAUGA Empty Re: BBALL PROGRAMS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL THIS WINTER? IN MISSISSAUGA

Post by coachhopps Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:54 pm

HoopDome runs men's leagues
    BWT Inc. Runs men's leagues
    TBA runs men's league

you may also want to look on the OBA website as they also have club's that run adult programming. www.basketball.on.ca

Hope this helps.
    bmwe46m3
    Freshman

Post by bmwe46m3 Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:51 pm

[quote="coachhopps"]HoopDome runs men's leagues
    BWT Inc. Runs men's leagues
    TBA runs men's league

you may also want to look on the OBA website as they also have club's that run adult programming. www.basketball.on.ca

Hope this helps.[/quote]

Thank you for the effort, I have emailed HoopDome to see if there are any available programs. It is to late to sign up for BWT. and OBA website I found only one league that started oct 25th.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:02 am