HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

Stephen Lewis and John Fraser Jump to Tier 1

yoyoma
    Freshman

Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Stephen Lewis and John Fraser Jump to Tier 1 Empty Stephen Lewis and John Fraser Jump to Tier 1

Post by yoyoma Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 pm

It has been confirmed that stephen lewis will play tier 1 this year, and john fraser might also.

Reason: A friend of mine at both schools told me that stephen lewis coaching staff believe that its better in the long run for lewis players at the junior level, it will also prepare the juniors for the senior season as well.

Any thoughts on this movement?
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-11-16

Stephen Lewis and John Fraser Jump to Tier 1 Empty Re: Stephen Lewis and John Fraser Jump to Tier 1

Post by BSSBallHard Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:14 pm

they'll probobaly get slapped if they do but thts just me .
    yoyoma
    Freshman

Stephen Lewis and John Fraser Jump to Tier 1 Empty Re: Stephen Lewis and John Fraser Jump to Tier 1

Post by yoyoma Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:25 am

depends on how they play and if they got new talent, but yea i agree theyll get slapped lol.
    yoyoma
    Freshman

Post by yoyoma Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:06 pm

ive just been informed that stephen lewis is hosting there 2nd annual junior tourny in early december...
    jasdasmd
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-11-22

Post by jasdasmd Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Stephen Lewis, improved so much, there are some unknown talent there thats about to bust out into peel ball.
    The jump to tier one was well made.
    yoyoma
    Freshman

Post by yoyoma Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 pm

who are you? your talking like your a stephen lewis man?
    yoyoma
    Freshman

Post by yoyoma Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 pm

name those underrated stephen lewis mans?....

give me at least 7 of them
    jk33
    Freshman

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-03-11

Post by jk33 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:12 am

i dunnoe why fraser moved up but my team moved up becuz our coachs believe that we can improve and play much better in da future if we played tier 1, even if we lost...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:49 am