HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

CROWN: Article 2011 Battle of the Boards II Results

DrewEbanks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

CROWN: Article 2011 Battle of the Boards II Results Empty CROWN: Article 2011 Battle of the Boards II Results

Post by DrewEbanks Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am

A little over a week after a Roy Rana was named as head coach of the World Team of the upcoming Nike Hoop Summit, he, on behalf of the Ryerson University, had put on the second annual Battle of the Boards. The games are to showcase the best players of the various Toronto high school divisions. For fans, this was one of their last opportunities to watch the cream of this year’s crop in action in a high school setting. It was a chance for players to celebrate all of their hard work this season and for many, it was the final chapter in their high school careers.

For the rest of the scores and results from CROWN(@CROWNmagazine) click on the link below...

http://crownmagonline.com/recruiting/tournaments/2011-battle-of-the-boards-results/

Drew(@DrewEbanks)
    Live Hard Ball Hard
    Peel Fan
    Peel Fan
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 580
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

CROWN: Article 2011 Battle of the Boards II Results Empty Re: CROWN: Article 2011 Battle of the Boards II Results

Post by Peel Fan Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 am

"Peel (ROPSAA) All-Stars 105 vs Toronto Catholic (TDCAA) All-Stars 97
    Unfortunately, stats for this game could not be attained at press time."

When can we expect the stats to be added to the article?
    DrewEbanks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

CROWN: Article 2011 Battle of the Boards II Results Empty Re: CROWN: Article 2011 Battle of the Boards II Results

Post by DrewEbanks Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:37 am

Peel Fan wrote:"Peel (ROPSAA) All-Stars 105 vs Toronto Catholic (TDCAA) All-Stars 97
    Unfortunately, stats for this game could not be attained at press time."

When can we expect the stats to be added to the article?

Hey "Peel Fan"...
    The scorekeepers had some difficulty with the computer system they were entering the stats into so the individual and game scores were thrown off. They did give me a FIBA scoresheet that is a bit difficult to understand. I will try my best to decipher it and see what I can come up with.
    Thanks for your patience!

Drew(@DrewEbanks)
    Live Hard Ball Hard(LHBH)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:31 am