HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

CROWN Video: Myck Kabongo Eastview C.C. Blake Street Event

DrewEbanks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

CROWN Video: Myck Kabongo Eastview C.C. Blake Street Event  Empty CROWN Video: Myck Kabongo Eastview C.C. Blake Street Event

Post by DrewEbanks Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 am

CROWN was on hand Wednesday, August 3rd as several players balled out at the Eastview Neighborhood Community Centre in downtown Toronto for Myck Kabongo's community event. Tristan Thompson, Cory Joseph, Anthony Bennett, Dylan Ennis, Naz Long, Nevell Provo, Tristan Martin and many more turned out in a packed gymnasium as the area residents came out to see one of their own...Myck Kabongo do his thing. Kabongo showed off his uncanny handles and lightning quick speed to get into the paint while Thompson played hard throwing down several highlight worthy crams to the crowd's extreme enjoyment. A great evening of hoops, which was supposed to be a pickup game but turned out to be a celebration of Canadian basketball's rising talent level.
    Interviews to come soon with Thompson & Kabongo as well as Joseph and Alex Johnson who transferred to NC State from UC Bakersfield.

Check out the CROWN9@CROWNmagazine) video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIgyj105gag

Drew Ebanks(@DrewEbanks)
    Live Hard Ball Hard(LHBH)
    stevenash
    Freshman

Number of posts : 249
    Registration date : 2009-10-19

CROWN Video: Myck Kabongo Eastview C.C. Blake Street Event  Empty Re: CROWN Video: Myck Kabongo Eastview C.C. Blake Street Event

Post by stevenash Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:50 am

Great work. Love your videos! more please!
    DrewEbanks
    Freshman

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

CROWN Video: Myck Kabongo Eastview C.C. Blake Street Event  Empty Re: CROWN Video: Myck Kabongo Eastview C.C. Blake Street Event

Post by DrewEbanks Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 am

stevenash wrote:Great work. Love your videos! more please!

Thanks a lot for the support! I'm going some complete mixes of all the plays asap. Trust me Tristan went off last night! So did Dylan Ennis! Myck's speed and skill level with the rock is
    one of the best I've seen in my life. Handles are insane.
    I wanted to get something out so people could see how fun the event was. Dude "Free" tore
    the house down with that huge blog and slam down the middle!

Drew Ebanks(@DrewEbanks)
    Live Hard Ball Hard(LHBH)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:16 pm