HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Ontario Basketball U16 Talent I.D. - Central East Boys

CoachBrock
    Freshman

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2012-04-27

Ontario Basketball U16 Talent I.D. - Central East Boys Empty Ontario Basketball U16 Talent I.D. - Central East Boys

Post by CoachBrock Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:43 am

Ontario Basketball’s U16 Talent Identification and Development Program provides a training environment for athletes aged 15 and 16 (born in 1996 and 1997) over the course of the summer. The objective is to develop players for the next level of competition including the provincial and national team programs and post-secondary play. Teams will compete in the Ontario Summer Games to be held in August at York University.

The U16 Boys Central East team is holding tryouts for players in the Toronto area at the following times:

Tuesday, May 15th, 2012
    6:00pm - 8:00pm (Registration at 5:40pm)
    Forest Hill C.I., 730 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto (just east of Eglinton Avenue West and Bathurst Street - enter the gym via the parking lot on Mayfair Avenue at the northwest corner of the school)

Thursday, May 17th, 2012
    8:00pm - 10:00pm (Registration at 6:40pm)
    Forest Hill C.I

Saturday, May 19th, 2012
    4:30pm - 6:30pm (Registration at 4:10pm)
    Jarvis C.I., 495 Jarvis Street, Toronto (Southeast corner of Jarvis Street and Wellesley Street)

Click here for online registration: http://www.basketball.on.ca/site/index.cfm?DSP=Chapter&ID=18&ACT=Display&Event_ID=2493

The $25.00 Tryout Fee includes registration and a Nike Talent I.D. T-Shirt. Players can attend multiple tryouts for a single fee. Selected participants will be invited to a final tryout. The final squad will participate in weekly training sessions, games and the Ontario Summer Games. Click here for information about the program: http://www.basketball.on.ca/site/index.cfm?DSP=Page&ID=26

The Central East region includes Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Vaughan, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket). Players outside of these regions should consult the OBA website for their region's tryout dagase.com[/url] for more information.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:14 am