HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Ajax Lions Tryout

coachphillips
    Freshman

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

Ajax Lions Tryout Empty Ajax Lions Tryout

Post by coachphillips Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:16 pm

This year Ajax Lions will be not be operating under the Grassroots brand. Grassroots is an organization that main focus is development and AAU. Ajax Lions OBA and Grassroots have mutually agreed that the 2 programs will operate as separate entities. The Ajax Lions Board of Directors have voted to revitalize the program that helped so many kids such as Kalisha & Takima Keane, Kaza Keane, Jamal Reynold and Agunwa Okolie just to name a few. At the Junior level we have approximately 35 boys wishing to tryout. Our goal is to have one of the teams play out of Ajax providing we find a suitable Coach. This will be my final year coaching the 1995 boys as I'm looking forward to starting a novice team next year. With that being said I'll like to compete for the provincial title at this season, so if you think you have what it takes you can message me at coach.phillips@yahoo.ca.

Tryout Date: To Be Announced

coachphillips
    Freshman

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2008-09-07

Ajax Lions Tryout Empty Re: Ajax Lions Tryout

Post by coachphillips Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 am

I got a few emails inquiring about age. This OBA season will be a combination of boys born 1994 & 1995, hopefully that addresses the confusion regarding age. Thanking you in advance

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:55 am