HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Is Bounce Still Considered an Elite Organization?

TalkTheTruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Is Bounce Still Considered an Elite Organization? Empty Is Bounce Still Considered an Elite Organization?

Post by TalkTheTruth Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:21 am

I have a question. Is Bounce still considered an Elite Basketball organization? Over the last few years, I have noticed that in the younger age divisions (1999 & under) there is a mix of talent. Some teams may be considered a little better than house league quality and the other teams have shown to be strong D1 teams. Is Bounce now focusing on development? Considering the range in talent from house league to D1, I was wondering has the vision of Bounce changed? Do you still focus on showcasing the talents of top Elite players in each division? Or are you now both a development organization and Elite team? Will you teach those not considered Elite players, fundamentals/skills to work on becoming an Elite player with hard work? I thought I would ask this question just so those trying out can make some evaluations based on their talent level and know what to expect.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:29 pm