HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+4
REALBALLER13
Dwill#8
Judgedemental
yhadhurn24
8 posters

the most underrated players in york

yhadhurn24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2008-12-06

the most underrated players in york Empty the most underrated players in york

Post by yhadhurn24 Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:45 pm

I know all you guys say that
    kevin pangos
    Cy samuels
    Dinjyl walker
    justin jarvis
    Malik cox
    Aiddian Walkters
    Roshane Roberts
    Zach Marciline
    Juremy seochand
    I agree totally that these are the top players in york buy wat about the underrated players that should also be on this list.
    I say Adnan Mateen(Middlefield C.I) is one of the most underrated players in York. He has taken M.C.I (a skewl that wasnt supposed to do anything) and got them in to the Quarter finals so far with hardley any challenge. Win over Bayview in the 1st round by 13 (Starters sat a lot during the game) and beat the #4 seed St. As by 27 in the 2nd round and kept them to 39 points.
    He should be in the 25 point club 4 times:(the only reason why he is not there is because we dont know how to get the info on the site.)

26 vs Father Michael McGivney
    27 vs St A.s (Today)
    26 vs Stephen Lewis
    37 vs CHAT
    if you watch the a game, he plays inside and out.can shoot the ball and can dunk and post.
    So watch out for Adnan Mateen and the Middlefield Siver Hawks in this years Playoffs
    Judgedemental
    Freshman

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

the most underrated players in york Empty Re: the most underrated players in york

Post by Judgedemental Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Dinyl Walker and Cy Samuels isnt underated wth.
    yhadhurn24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2008-12-06

the most underrated players in york Empty Re: the most underrated players in york

Post by yhadhurn24 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm

[quote="Judgedemental"]Dinyl Walker and Cy Samuels isnt underated wth.[/quote]
    I didnt say they were unnderrated, all those guys in the top list are the TOP players in York hands down.
    Dwill#8
    Freshman

Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by Dwill#8 Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:33 pm

joseph cardoza and brett zufelt from newmarket, jordan marlowe from st.theresa (isnt underrated but should be near the top, good player), if you are mentioning denison (the juniors even though they play senior) brayden gohn...tyler jennings on mulock....there are alot of players
    REALBALLER13
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by REALBALLER13 Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Udrea Russell and Trent L. from brebeuf r both underated players in york.
    taintme
    Freshman

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by taintme Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:47 pm

ian morris from newmarket solid sg that scores lots, joey fazz from sacred agressive pg with smarts.

Last edited by taintme on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:51 pm

[quote="REALBALLER13"]Udrea Russell and Trent L. from brebeuf r both underated players in york.[/quote]

Brebeuf has a white kid plays 2-3 who can shoot. We definitely underestimated him.

He can do damage.

Is he one of these two?
    taintme
    Freshman

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by taintme Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:17 pm

yea coach thats trent tore it up at the obas last year to i heard
    4realballer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by 4realballer Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:37 pm

troy knight and henry tan....they play for vaughn and make them the contenter that they are and they still get no respect. These guys are very underated in York region
    simple touch5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by simple touch5 Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:10 pm

LOL wahhh i sware i seen henry and troy's name up in bare things they even got all star awards in tournaments if u look on that picture put up on hooptown

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:38 am