HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

RICHVIEW DESERIVES TO BE IN TOP 10

baller_baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

RICHVIEW DESERIVES TO BE IN TOP 10 Empty RICHVIEW DESERIVES TO BE IN TOP 10

Post by baller_baller Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Richview junior basketball team came up with a really exciting match against father henery carr in the metro tournament the game was neck to neck the game was back and forth but richview did end up losing by 10 but they played a really good game and i know henery carr has to respect them for that as for the st mikes game richview did lose in the consolotion finals to st mikes cause players were injuried not a excuse but richview sg missed the whole game and the pg was injuried from the carr game and the c was unjuried to despite that richview was leading but it came down to fatigue and richview had to face st mikes rigth after they played carr soo farigue came in despite all this i think they deserve a spot in the top 10 for sure
    Freshman

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

RICHVIEW DESERIVES TO BE IN TOP 10 Empty Re: RICHVIEW DESERIVES TO BE IN TOP 10

Post by 101010 Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Let me get this straight.
    They lost to Carr A by 10 and they lost to St.Michael in the Consolation
    final because of fatigue, So because of all that, they deserve to be in the top 10. Correct?
    baller1o1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 98
    Registration date : 2008-07-19

Post by baller1o1 Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Does it really matter its the end of the season there jr and sr teams are going to be whack next year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 am