HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

5 posters

Who is the MVP of the High School season?

Marley
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-11-18

Who is the MVP of the High School season? Empty Who is the MVP of the High School season?

Post by Marley Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 am

I'm gonna go with Shanice McKoy - Pope John Paul II and Kayla Grossett - Thomson would be my second choice.
    wcbasketball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Who is the MVP of the High School season? Empty Re: Who is the MVP of the High School season?

Post by wcbasketball Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:09 am

I think that these are two very good picks. I definitely believe that Shanice McKoy is the player of the year in GTA Girl Basketball.
    wizardofweston
    Freshman

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-11-25

Who is the MVP of the High School season? Empty Re: Who is the MVP of the High School season?

Post by wizardofweston Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 am

I believe that Shanice was the most valuable player to her team in 2009. When she was not on the court in the second round OFSAA game with Northern, Pope John Paul II lost their first quarter lead and were down at half time. When Shanice is on the court, not only does she score points, but she makes every other teammate better.

Kayla is a great player, but Thomson had Jasmine Harris to keep the engine running if Kayla was not on the court (which was not often). Together they were an awesome one-two punch that took out Eastern and Northern in the Metro playoffs.
    thefuture
    Freshman

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by thefuture Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 pm

shanice mckoy or kayla grossett
    myopinion
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-12-13

Post by myopinion Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:27 pm

i agree

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:25 pm