HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+7
Webbstar
UsaFreshMin
HooptownGTA
Brownbwoi-23
tru_baller_05
twoneedles
impossible_is_nothing
11 posters

ERICO SASSA SCORES ANOTHER 50 PTS GAME!

impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

ERICO SASSA SCORES ANOTHER 50 PTS GAME! Empty ERICO SASSA SCORES ANOTHER 50 PTS GAME!

Post by impossible_is_nothing Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Erico Sassa who scored 51 pts vs western tech on dec 10,just scored 50 points vs Forest Hill today on jan 14th.

Wow.this kid can score
    impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

ERICO SASSA SCORES ANOTHER 50 PTS GAME! Empty Re: ERICO SASSA SCORES ANOTHER 50 PTS GAME!

Post by impossible_is_nothing Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 pm

check hes 25+ pts games on the 25+pts club...i think he has about 7 now..
    http://hooptowngta.com/25PtsClubSB.php
    twoneedles
    Freshman

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

ERICO SASSA SCORES ANOTHER 50 PTS GAME! Empty Re: ERICO SASSA SCORES ANOTHER 50 PTS GAME!

Post by twoneedles Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Who won that game?

The kid can score but does he shut down the opponent's best player? Does he pass and rebound as well as he shoots?

Last edited by twoneedles on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    tru_baller_05
    Freshman

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by tru_baller_05 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:17 pm

wow another one, this guy is putting in work
    impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

Post by impossible_is_nothing Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:26 pm

hes perimeter defense is very well played.quick feets nd hands,hes a good defender on the open court.takes alot of charges(9/10 he get the call hes way !) and steals the ball about 3-4 times a game..this kid is a great ball player,and he does whatever he can do to help hes team.but the only problem it hes suporting cast.Erico is not in a good team.and because of that reason,it makes him look like a bad player.
    They lost..score was 70-76.
    Brownbwoi-23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Brownbwoi-23 Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Actually He only scored 27 points. Forest Hill's Defense was great and they won.
    PROOF : ( http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/751039--high-school-results-jan-14 )
    HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5447
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by HooptownGTA Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Brownbwoi-23 wrote:Actually He only scored 27 points. Forest Hill's Defense was great and they won.
    PROOF : ( http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/751039--high-school-results-jan-14 )

I think that might have been a mis-print. Erico told me himself that he scored 50.
    impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

Post by impossible_is_nothing Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:27 pm

i seen the stat sheet.no one else score on his team except for a kid that had 2 3 pointers and there second scorer who had about 8 pts( the ppl that was doing the score sheet told me this and also ppl that was there).the game was even filmed.
    impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

Post by impossible_is_nothing Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 pm

if he so called only scored 27,where did the rest of the point come from? a ghost?cuz no one else from hes team score more then 12 points.and only 3 players scored. #12(omar),#17(abdi) nd #23(erico)
    UsaFreshMin
    Freshman

Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by UsaFreshMin Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm

HONESTLY I HATE TO SEE WHEN PLAYERS HAVE TO LIE AND BOOST ABOUT THEMSELVES I WITNESSED THE GAME MYSELF HE DID HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO 50 POINTS.IT EVEN SAYS IN THE SUN HE HAD 27 STOP BOOSTING THE MAN HES GOOD DONT GET ME WRONG BUT 50 POINTS AGAIN C-MON STOP LIEING
    impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

Post by impossible_is_nothing Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 pm

so tell me who scored from there team if you seen it.if he scored 27 then where did the rest come from?.soyur telling me hes team had a otal point of 43?lol tell me whos the players who scored all of does?.oh and dnt forget the fact that they had 3 players fouled out on the end of 3rd quarter.and from there,they only had one sub..and to even book you harder,at the last minute,they had another starter who got fouled out.they played the rest of the game with 5 guys and no bench(they only had 9 players)..soo now explain to me where the 43 pnts came from buddy
    Webbstar
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Post by Webbstar Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 am

impossible_is_nothing wrote:so tell me who scored from there team if you seen it.if he scored 27 then where did the rest come from?.soyur telling me hes team had a otal point of 43?lol tell me whos the players who scored all of does?.oh and dnt forget the fact that they had 3 players fouled out on the end of 3rd quarter.and from there,they only had one sub..and to even book you harder,at the last minute,they had another starter who got fouled out.they played the rest of the game with 5 guys and no bench(they only had 9 players)..soo now explain to me where the 43 pnts came from buddy
    The terrible score keeping by the school, that's where the points came from.
    impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

Post by impossible_is_nothing Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:16 am

if you were there.you should be able to tell me how many pts did the whole teame score.
    if you cant, ill break it down for you right now.
    i can bassically tell u every shot that been made without erico..:
    number 12:a 3 pointer in the second quarter..another 3 pointer in the forth quarter..
    number 17:layup in the first quarter in a fastbreak..another layup wit and one (missed the freetrow)..2 free trows made in second..2 points shot in the 2nd.. 2 points shot in the third..3 pointer in the third..3 pointer in the forth...
    game was filmed buddy.just to let you know,it on tape lol.iseen tht
    CoachKnight
    Freshman

Post by CoachKnight Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:10 pm

You kids are arguing for sensless reasons. I read in the toronto star that he had 27pts, after the games are done the score sheet are sent it so i dont believe that the score keepers would have miscounted his points if they did miscound his points then atleast it would have said he had 40+ points instead of 20 i dont think any score keeper could miss count 50 points.27pts and 50pts are no were near close to eachother so i dont think a mistake from the score keepers is the issue. But if the kids wants to say he had 50 points then let him say that at the end of the day the score sheet doesnt lie all the points are ricorded on that sheet..
    RexdaleBaller23
    Freshman

Post by RexdaleBaller23 Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Who cares its tier 2 let the man boost him self up Cause if it was tier one there is no way he could do that ...but its funny to see these tier 2 mans boost them selves
    Pain=Success
    Freshman

Post by Pain=Success Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm

I agree with coachknight score sheet wouldnt lie and even if the man had 50 why does it say 27 should it say atleast 40 if he had anything close to 50. but real talkz who cares its tier 2 nobody cares bout those . mans
    impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

Post by impossible_is_nothing Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:10 pm

actually,score sheets are not sended.there kept by the coaches cuz there only two copies.and then,the coach tells the toronto star ppl about the game.i heard even players can telll them..even anyone actually lol..honestly, im just saying cuz like if the man scored 27, please show me the actual scoresheet from the game signed wit refs,and it shows he had 27.then we can drop this whole thing
    Webbstar
    Freshman

Post by Webbstar Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm

impossible_is_nothing, why do I get the feeling that you are Erico, boosting yourself on the net l0l.
    southballer_15
    Freshman

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by southballer_15 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:22 pm

lol it kinda does sound like impossible_is_nothing is Erico because this person is goin over the limit to prove he scored 50 when all of the evidence shows he didint ecept his word.
    impossible_is_nothing
    Freshman

Post by impossible_is_nothing Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm

ok whatever makes everyone happy lol.yes i am. im erico lol .i like to boost myself on the internet because im kool like dat.nd i like to do tht..lol... Very Happy.nd i like taking long walks on the beach.
    Webbstar
    Freshman

Post by Webbstar Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:01 pm

impossible_is_nothing wrote:ok whatever makes everyone happy lol.yes i am. im erico lol .i like to boost myself on the internet because im kool like dat.nd i like to do tht..lol... Very Happy.nd i like taking long walks on the beach.
    Word, it relaxes the mind, a lie?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:59 pm