HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+2
jt
KingKhan!
6 posters

Anthony Bennett is the best for his age group

KingKhan!
    Freshman

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-07-31

Anthony Bennett is the best for his age group Empty Anthony Bennett is the best for his age group

Post by KingKhan! Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Ranked 7th in the states
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Anthony Bennett is the best for his age group Empty Re: Anthony Bennett is the best for his age group

Post by jt Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Yeah? Thats good, where did you find that out.

He was the ONLY grade 10 player invited to the Peel Senior All-Star game last year. He played senior, but if he played junior he would have dominated the entire junior division.

Once again another Brampton player is doing it up big. First Tristan Thompson and now Anthony Bennett. Plus they are both from the same area of Brampton too. I am telling you guys the entire area of the Sandalwood Strip is on fire right now. That was why I made that thread, "What if all these Brampton players stayed in local Brampton school...." NO school would be able to compete with them, believe that.
    iball23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2009-01-16

Anthony Bennett is the best for his age group Empty Re: Anthony Bennett is the best for his age group

Post by iball23 Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Ajax is also a hot bed for talent as well if Cory,Kevin T,Jermain M stayed Pickering would be able to do more than able to compete with them, believe that
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 pm

I don't know too much about Ajax, so all of these players are they from the same area of Ajax or different parts of the city? Because all the big name players in brampton are just living off of one street, Sandalwood Parkway (aka Sandalwood Strip). The street is only a couple of kilometres and that's where all the ballers come from. Too bad most leave to go to Prep schools or other TDSB schools like Carr.
    Shaqdaddy
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-01-15

Post by Shaqdaddy Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Khan do you jhave the link to these rankings? Or where are they?
    KingKhan!
    Freshman

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-07-31

Post by KingKhan! Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:41 pm

http://www.nbadraft.net/ranking/highschool/

Khan Out
    G-Way Old Teacher
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2010-01-19

Post by G-Way Old Teacher Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:33 am

If all the ball players from Scarborough stayed in scarborough and did not move to Pickering and Ajax's, then scarborough would be on fire especially WEST HILL C.I. Trust me I know. I have coached and traught many good players who have moved to Ajax's and Pickering
    technical.foul
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by technical.foul Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Hands down he is definately one of the best in North America period. This kid has everyone really excitted. A Bennett is in my opinion a potential NBA prospect

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:34 pm