HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

The Right Formula - Julian Clarke and Family

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

The Right Formula - Julian Clarke and Family Empty The Right Formula - Julian Clarke and Family

Post by Coach Clement Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:09 am

Norman Clarke is a person in the basketball community to be admired - I know I feel that way about him.

Here's an article about he and his very amazing family. School and Family first, then basketball. What's not to like?

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/columnists/bill_lankhof/2010/03/30/13416941.html
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

The Right Formula - Julian Clarke and Family Empty Re: The Right Formula - Julian Clarke and Family

Post by Coach Clement Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 am

In case anyone doesn't know who Norman is he is Julian Clarke's father and an all-time great in the history of Canadian basketball. Just read the article.

Watch out for young Brody he is a very solid basketball player with a bright future in his own right. What makes me think he might be playing his high school basketball at Oakwood Collegiate?

Just a wild guess- I suppose!
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

The Right Formula - Julian Clarke and Family Empty Re: The Right Formula - Julian Clarke and Family

Post by Coach Clement Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:10 am

The basketball community would be a whole lot stronger if everyone had these same priorities off the court!
    knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Number of posts : 1123
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by knowthegame Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Have to agree with u Coach C. Norm is a stand up guy. Has a lot to offer and continues to give back to a lot of kids, not just his own. I know the family well and Norm actually was one of the first guys that helped me with my game when I was a young buck. Him and Leon Bynoe. Nice article! Julian has had a fantastic year, and young Brody...mhe's one of my favourites at the age level I coach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:26 am