HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+10
NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
Coach Clement
i love ball
Jackon5
imthebestperiod
observernba
bronbron23
jt
rerun
Nolan
14 posters

Sim and Tanveer Bhullar Highlights

Nolan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-09-20

Sim and Tanveer Bhullar Highlights Empty Sim and Tanveer Bhullar Highlights

Post by Nolan Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Here are the highlights of Sim and Tanveer from Pitt Jam Fest.

http://www.flagrantfouls.com/2010/04/video-sim-and-tanveer-bhullar-pitt-jam-fest/
    rerun
    Senior

Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

Sim and Tanveer Bhullar Highlights Empty Re: Sim and Tanveer Bhullar Highlights

Post by rerun Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Sim has improved alot. When he was at Carr, he was just a big guy that occupied the middle of the Zone....not much else. His mobility has significantly improved first and foremost, but, also his entire offensive game as well. He makes scoring around the basket look effortless against small players.
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Do you guys think these two will grow anymore?? Sim might be done but I think Tanveer has a chance still considering he is only 15 I think. If they can get up to 7'6" each that would be crazy still and help them a lot.
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by bronbron23 Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Very raw but seems like great potential.
    observernba
    Freshman

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2010-03-08

Post by observernba Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 pm

If they could do anythnig but dunk from one foot from the basket, I might get excited.
    imthebestperiod
    Freshman

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by imthebestperiod Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 am

lol
    Jackon5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Jackon5 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:48 am

they are huge!
    i love ball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Post by i love ball Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm

taller version of stefan nastic with significantly less talent and ball IQ.......may still go south with a scholly simply because of size
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Wow! Stop hating!

I saw both these brothers earlier in their development.

They have made great progress in the last year alone!

Don't hate on them because they are genetically gifted!

I remember the comments people used to make about Big Mo - too this, too that! It was ugly - well he'll be at Minnesota next year!

Too much hating going on - Stefan got his share too!
    NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by NEVAQUITNEVALOSE Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 pm

I agree with Coach Cleent too much hating. If you think they can't don anything outside of 1 ft from the basket then instead of talking about it on hooptown why dont you get with them in a gym and help them with their game. Besides if you check the highlight he hits a mid range and a three ball, so you must be either blind, an ignorant fool, or both. Besides he is 7 4, would you rather displace Negus, Nick and Naz to move him out on the wing? I believe the answer would be a resounding no.
    touchedouche
    Freshman

Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

Post by touchedouche Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:31 pm

These guys have a lot of potential. Hopefully they continue improving and go pro.
    slamdunk
    Freshman

Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by slamdunk Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:44 pm

can't teach height... Obviously post players who will do their job under the net.
    JackieMoon33
    Freshman

Number of posts : 105
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by JackieMoon33 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Bigs usually take longer to develop than smalls. These guys are very young. Give them time and they'll develop.
    slamdunk
    Freshman

Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by slamdunk Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 pm

[quote="JackieMoon33"]Bigs usually take longer to develop than smalls. These guys are very young. Give them time and they'll develop.[/quote]
    Very true
    NEVAQUITNEVALOSE
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by NEVAQUITNEVALOSE Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Serious question, would dancing be a good way to help with footwork?
    CoachPaul
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 306
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by CoachPaul Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 am

I would suggest skipping rope instead. Dancing requires a partner, maybe lessons. Skipping rope is great for cardio and develops fulll body coordination. This is a staple for boxers who have to have super quick feet and great footwork.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:28 pm