HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+12
MakingIt95
stevelogan92
i love ball
dhoward12
riptown
iloveball
jt
tart11
Peel Gym Voyager
gunta
TrueTalkz50
CantStopMe
16 posters

Peel Region Upcoming Players This Season ( Gr 11. Gr12. Gr13

CantStopMe
    Freshman

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2009-12-14

Peel Region Upcoming Players This Season ( Gr 11. Gr12. Gr13 Empty Peel Region Upcoming Players This Season ( Gr 11. Gr12. Gr13

Post by CantStopMe Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi , Id Like To See What Yall Think Of This List Of Factors Of Players That Going To Play A Key Role In A School's Success.
    Mississauga Players (gr 11.gr12.gr13.)
    Jamal Pryce ( Rumourd To Stay Extra Year)
    Niko Plastich - St Marcillenus
    Dimitri Bailey- Goetz
    Joshua Bulda- Goetz
    Daniel Tulloch-Goetz
    Cassidy ( gr9)- Caramel
    Nick Madray-Stephen Lewis
    Jamil Miller-Philip Pocock
    6ft10- Pocock ( Hope Hes Got Better )
    Jamal Wray- Applewood
    Javon- St Marcillenus
    Jonothan Edwards-Returning?
    Markus Adams-Woodlands
    Paulo Reyes- Goetz
    Julian Jonson- Xavier?
    Jerome Yumul- St Joesph
    Adam-Goetz
    Dexter- Xavier
    Jaylen Roberts- St Joan Of Arc
    Highflyer From Goetz

Brampton Players

Tychon Carter- Returning?
    Gem Ochcinko- Returning?
    Kevin Ramon- D'youville
    Kemar Akato-Dyouville
    Ashton - Brampton Centinnel
    Kemar Manning- Brampton Centinnel
    Tyler Stone-Aquninas
    Randy Oryaki- Dyouville
    Brandon Halilburn- Dyouville
    Brent Carey-Campion
    Josh Rhodius-Campion
    Theo ( Heartlake)
    Chris Baltazar-D'youville?
    Campions Poing Guard ?

If Theres Anyone I Missed Feel Free To Add . This Is PEEL PLAYERS ONLY
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Peel Region Upcoming Players This Season ( Gr 11. Gr12. Gr13 Empty Re: Peel Region Upcoming Players This Season ( Gr 11. Gr12. Gr13

Post by TrueTalkz50 Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm

IS there any fletchers guys going to shine ,if that's the case then they play well as a team.The two guys uptop from campion graduated last year as of what i heard ther's no campion guys what so ever on the roster who is a grade 13 next year .I think campion has one more guy i think is going to do some good for campion in next year can't remember his name,he's moving up to senior I guess...And also I heard there's many more d'y guys moving up like 6 players and does notre dame have some solid key players.Sorry I'm just wondering Question i don't no about the rest of brampton or missauga.I only no the north peel division.
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Peel Region Upcoming Players This Season ( Gr 11. Gr12. Gr13 Empty Re: Peel Region Upcoming Players This Season ( Gr 11. Gr12. Gr13

Post by gunta Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 pm

[quote="CantStopMe"]Hi , Id Like To See What Yall Think Of This List Of Factors Of Players That Going To Play A Key Role In A School's Success.
    Mississauga Players (gr 11.gr12.gr13.)
    Jamal Pryce ( Rumourd To Stay Extra Year)
    Niko Plastich - St Marcillenus
    Dimitri Bailey- Goetz
    Joshua Bulda- Goetz
    Daniel Tulloch-Goetz
    Cassidy ( gr9)- Caramel
    Nick Madray-Stephen Lewis
    Jamil Miller-Philip Pocock
    6ft10- Pocock ( Hope Hes Got Better )
    Jamal Wray- Applewood
    Javon- St Marcillenus
    Jonothan Edwards-Returning?
    Markus Adams-Woodlands
    Paulo Reyes- Goetz
    Julian Jonson- Xavier?
    Jerome Yumul- St Joesph
    Adam-Goetz
    Dexter- Xavier
    Jaylen Roberts- St Joan Of Arc
    Highflyer From Goetz

Brampton Players

Tychon Carter- Returning?
    Gem Ochcinko- Returning?
    Kevin Ramon- D'youville
    Kemar Akato-Dyouville
    Ashton - Brampton Centinnel
    Kemar Manning- Brampton Centinnel
    Tyler Stone-Aquninas
    Randy Oryaki- Dyouville
    Brandon Halilburn- Dyouville
    Brent Carey-Campion
    Josh Rhodius-Campion
    Theo ( Heartlake)
    Chris Baltazar-D'youville?
    Campions Poing Guard ?

If Theres Anyone I Missed Feel Free To Add . This Is PEEL PLAYERS ONLY[/quote]

Its hard to take anything you post serious after reading your past posts to me you have no clue which players are good or bad.
    Take a look at your brampton list thats a joke. Also marcus hanson is a great player in mississauga what happen to him on your list.
    it summer time go out and enjoy the hot weather and stop making foolish post because some of these players on your list may not make seniors for some reason, wait until the school year starts.
    Peel Gym Voyager
    Freshman

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-08-11

Post by Peel Gym Voyager Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Is Kemar even at D'youville anymore? That brampton list needs some work. scratch
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by tart11 Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 pm

randy oriakhi-d'y
    dylan perianna-d'y
    bikram gill-ascenscion
    camall brown-ascension
    troy grant-sandalwood
    shaq keith-fletcher's
    jonathan-fletcher's
    josh rhodius-campion
    jamal pryce-xavier
    ashton howell-bcss
    alex campbell-bcss
    jovan ottay-mississauga
    niko plastich-st marcellinius
    jon edwards-st marcellinius
    kash lawrence-leger
    mile pajovic-glenforest
    daniel tulloch-glenforest
    juwon ogunnaike-joan of arc
    marcus hanson-gonzaga
    marcus lewis-central peel
    bailey-goetz
    cassidy ryan-carmel
    nick madray-lewis
    cj pellow-st augustine

some of the players off the top of my head
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:35 am

This first mans list is a little off, but im feeling Tart's list.

The more I think of it, DY has to be the favorite. I didnt know Dylan is back. So in the back court you have Dylan Perianna, Kemar Akoto and Kevin Ramos? Can anyone confirm if these 3 are definitely back?

Up front hopefully Randy has upped his game and toughened up a bit and can be a good junior moving up.

What's that other guys name he was in grade 11 last year - big man, but barely got any playing time because Manny got his time? He should be good this year.

Plus they got Aaron Ariri who like 6 foot 7 or 8 and was only in gr.9 last year maybe moving up to senior this year?

Looks like DY early fav for sure in terms of big names anyways lets see how they play together. They going to miss role player leaders like Manny Sahota and Peter Boateng for sure.
    CantStopMe
    Freshman

Registration date : 2009-12-14

Post by CantStopMe Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 am

As I clearly stated before if I missed any players feel free to add . I forgot to add marcus hanson beceause he is leaving gonzaga to go to mount caramel and might not be allowed to play due to regulation . Kemar has moved to mississaga but rumerd to be going prep . "Tart 11" just repeated most of the players I already said adding more brampton players .
    Peel Gym Voyager
    Freshman

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-08-11

Post by Peel Gym Voyager Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:48 am

I'm pretty sure Kemar is going Prep, i believe in memphis. Not sure where exactly.
    iloveball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2010-06-27

Post by iloveball Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 pm

truetalks his name is david
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm

"I'm pretty sure Kemar is going Prep, i believe in memphis. Not sure where exactly."

Oh that sucks him and Dylan in the backcourt would have been sick both of them quick as hell can make it up the court end to end in a couple of secs.

Another DY player bites the dust and ends up in Prep. I dont think any school in GTA has lost as many players as DY has to Prep or other toronto schools. Haha coach must be crying every summer thinking which players am I going to lose this year.
    riptown
    Freshman

Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by riptown Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 am

I believe Fletchers has more than 2 good players that can make an impact
    I'll get back to it once I remember their names
    dhoward12
    Freshman

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by dhoward12 Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Daniel Tulloch goetz? I swear he goes to glenforest if he transfers doesnt he have to take a year off?
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 pm

[quote="jt"]"I'm pretty sure Kemar is going Prep, i believe in memphis. Not sure where exactly."

Oh that sucks him and Dylan in the backcourt would have been sick both of them quick as hell can make it up the court end to end in a couple of secs.

Another DY player bites the dust and ends up in Prep. I dont think any school in GTA has lost as many players as DY has to Prep or other toronto schools. Haha coach must be crying every summer thinking which players am I going to lose this year.[/quote]
    Are you saying DY losing Kamar is bad? because just for your info kevin got more playing time than kamar ,kevin is better.
    i love ball
    Freshman

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

Post by i love ball Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

[quote="jt"]"I'm pretty sure Kemar is going Prep, i believe in memphis. Not sure where exactly."

Another DY player bites the dust and ends up in Prep. I dont think any school in GTA has lost as many players as DY has to Prep or other toronto schools. Haha coach must be crying every summer thinking which players am I going to lose this year.[/quote]

shut up jt
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:16 am

[quote="dhoward12"]Daniel Tulloch goetz? I swear he goes to glenforest if he transfers doesnt he have to take a year off?[/quote]

If Tulloch has inded moved to Goetz that might put them as the 2nd favourites behind DY.
    MakingIt95
    Freshman

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2010-08-16

Post by MakingIt95 Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Alex Campell-BCSS (he can shoot Very Happy )
    riptown
    Freshman

Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by riptown Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:35 am

Other than Marcus Hanson
    Who else is transferring in peel?
    seeker
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-12-13

Post by seeker Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 am

goetz would be the team to beat if daniel has transfered
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:19 pm

[quote="seeker"]goetz would be the team to beat if daniel has transfered[/quote]

I think even with the transfer D'Y is still ahead of Goetz. The experience and Coaching at DY are still far ahead of Goetz.
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by pau gasol123 Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

richard iheadindu-fletchers, is a huge part of that roster
    KingKhan!
    Freshman

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Post by KingKhan! Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Davontai Moore-Sandlewood
    Brandon Sackey-
    Alex Amdi-
    Jayy skeete-
    Rich Adu-
    some other good players!

Peel Fan
    Peel Fan
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 580
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Peel Fan Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 am

dhoward12 wrote:Daniel Tulloch goetz? I swear he goes to glenforest if he transfers doesnt he have to take a year off?

Not if he moved.....or "moved" like a number of players have done in the past...the most recent example being a half-dozen football players at the local powerhouse who were all discovered to be using the same new address when they submitted their transfer application to ROPSSAA.
    MakingIt95
    Freshman

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2010-08-16

Post by MakingIt95 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Peel Fan wrote:
    dhoward12 wrote:Daniel Tulloch goetz? I swear he goes to glenforest if he transfers doesnt he have to take a year off?

Not if he moved.....or "moved" like a number of players have done in the past...the most recent example being a half-dozen football players at the local powerhouse who were all discovered to be using the same new address when they submitted their transfer application to ROPSSAA.

Very Happy LOL!! Does that happen very often?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:11 am